Plane ticket ?

Jaybird, I am a little ahead of you. My fiance now wife got here on 12/14 and we just file the AOS. you can get them here at: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos

Make sure she gets her vaccinations in china including the HPV. It would probably be cheaper there. It cost me $215 for just the HPV shot here in Sacramento since the clinic in Guangzhou did not know that this is required.

I have heard some states will require them again even if you do get them in China. That's what I am trying to avoid.

I had a Hepatitis vaccine in May and the most painful headache in the world followed for about 10 hours.

I found our local county health department was more than happy to give my wife and daughter the shots they needed. The cost was 10$ per visit for each person, and the number of vaccinations didn't matter.

This is in Texas, but I encourage everyone to check with their county health clinic before shelling out hundreds of dollars.

I found our local county health department was more than happy to give my wife and daughter the shots they needed. The cost was 10$ per visit for each person, and the number of vaccinations didn't matter.

This is in Texas, but I encourage everyone to check with their county health clinic before shelling out hundreds of dollars.

This is sound advice. Some health clinics go off of your income but I believe the cap is 10 bucks a shot no matter what. The children will have to follow school immunization procedures to be enrolled.

HPV only if 26 or younger ,

new address on AOS forms, you could include a AR-11 to.

good luck smile.gif

Is there a luck part still? I thought we are over needing to be lucky? We have the Visa,,,now its just paperwork and some shots....Right?

I do need to figure out the exact paperwork for her to get a Work authorization? What is it called exactly?

Thanks Rob and Jin