Atlanta to Shanghai via Delta

Hi Guys,

I am booked on the Delta Airlines direct flight from Atlanta to Shanghai next month and was wondering if anyone has taken this flight in the past and would care to share their experiences. Thanks for your input!

Guest Tony n Terrific

I took this flight back in April R/T. It is a long flight nearly 16 hours going to PVG coming back with a tail wind it is about 15 hours. Bring a good book along with you.

Hi Guys,

I am booked on the Delta Airlines direct flight from Atlanta to Shanghai next month and was wondering if anyone has taken this flight in the past and would care to share their experiences. Thanks for your input!

taken Atlanta to Shanghai..delta in 2 weeks.Shouldnt be bad.

I took this flight back in August it was fine, other than we were delayed 1 1/2 hours getting into Shanghai. The plane was clean and I liked that they had those individual movie screens on the back of each seat for me that used up alot of the time. The flight home no delays but I did lose a piece of luggage when I landed in St Louis I had to wait an hour for the next flight to get in to pick up that luggage. I would fly them again. I am flying out next month to Shanghai myself, but we are flying American Airlines.

My wife and I took that flight back in October and it was fine. They have those single Tv screens on each seat with so much programming to watch. I watched 6 movies back to back on the flight back home to dallas... We flew back to Atlanta, then Dallas. The food was fine too...just remember to take a baby aspirin and get up and move around some.. ( the aspirin will help prevent any blood clots that might form from sitting so long, my doctors advice when we went to Shanghai...

My wife and I took that flight back in October and it was fine. They have those single Tv screens on each seat with so much programming to watch. I watched 6 movies back to back on the flight back home to dallas... We flew back to Atlanta, then Dallas. The food was fine too...just remember to take a baby aspirin and get up and move around some.. ( the aspirin will help prevent any blood clots that might form from sitting so long, my doctors advice when we went to Shanghai...

That also happened to us when we flew back from Atlanta to Dallas. Our luggage was half on our flight and the rest on the flight after ours..Guess they overbook the luggage.

Edited by Steve and Qingqing (see edit history)