WHITE SLIP HELP

flowers

Be sure to write a letter asking the feds to 'give up' your original I-129F though - or you'll have other troubles.

My attorney Marc Ellis strongly advised that you do not 'give up' the original I-129F. Instead, you study the reasons that you feel the denial was given and rebut it with the new I-130 application. It worked for me with a 3 question and here is your visa interview.

Hello Chilton,

How do you not give up the original I129F. I kind of figure out the reason but should I just front load that stuff in the new I-130?

Joe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to write a letter asking the feds to 'give up' your original I-129F though - or you'll have other troubles.

My attorney Marc Ellis strongly advised that you do not 'give up' the original I-129F. Instead, you study the reasons that you feel the denial was given and rebut it with the new I-130 application. It worked for me with a 3 question and here is your visa interview.

Hello Chilton,

How do you not give up the original I129F. I kind of figure out the reason but should I just front load that stuff in the new I-130?

Joe

You do not give up the I-129F by not canceling it yourself by written or any other form of communication to the USCIS or the DOS. With Marc's help and guidance, I front loaded the new I-130 with a rebuttal of the reasons that we thought caused the denial. One note of caution here, your case is different than mine so the outcomes might not be the same. I really feel that it was Marc's guidance that made the difference in my case.

oh I am sorry for that. Just work through it and keep the momentum.

The vast inconsistencies in all these interviews are troubling to say the least...and they make understanding why these things happen to many of us impossible to figure out many times.

Do be diligent and keep the ball rolling!

Good luck to you on your efforts!

I know it can be maddening :)

I have a vague recollection of reading on this site that you can no longer attempt to keep the denial from being sent stateside and have a hearing with the VO and a local attorney to mitigate the circumstances for denial. Is this true?

thanks

J

I believe that's may be true, although that shouldn't discourage anyone from trying - just be quick about it.

We never used to hear the word 'lockdown' about a case, after which they refuse to say ANYTHING about a case while preparing to shi p it stateside.

I have a vague recollection of reading on this site that you can no longer attempt to keep the denial from being sent stateside and have a hearing with the VO and a local attorney to mitigate the circumstances for denial. Is this true?

thanks

J

I believe that's may be true, although that shouldn't discourage anyone from trying - just be quick about it.

We never used to hear the word 'lockdown' about a case, after which they refuse to say ANYTHING about a case while preparing to shi p it stateside.

Thanks Randy,

I am not concerned about my own case, but being in IT I want to know all the variables, the more information the better. Sort of my own Disaster Recovery plan :D