Name checked passed

Hello I am new to this forum. My fiancee Yan had her interview Dec 5th and passed. I called DOS today and after much hassle finally talked to someone who told me Yan has passed her name check last week and that there was another batch sent over last week.He did not say how many. I did get the indian woman first after waiting 35 minutes on hold only to be cut off by her.I then called CA and complained to the lady who was very nice and transfered to a live person right away. I told him of this indian womens rudeness also. He then looked up the information for me and said she passed but also said they are being told not to say much due to the large backlog at Guangzhou. He did say they are working as fast as they can to get caught up but he was not sure how fast Guangzhou could process Yan,s visa.

Thanks Paul

Hello I am new to this forum. My fiancee Yan had her interview Dec 5th and passed. I called DOS today and after much hassle finally talked to someone who told me Yan has passed her name check last week and that there was another batch sent over last week.He did not say how many. I did get the indian woman first after waiting 35 minutes on hold only to be cut off by her.I then called CA and complained to the lady who was very nice and transfered to a live person right away. I told him of this indian womens rudeness also. He then looked up the information for me and said she passed but also said they are being told not to say much due to the large backlog at Guangzhou. He did say they are working as fast as they can to get caught up but he was not sure how fast Guangzhou could process Yan,s visa.

Thanks Paul

Good info for a newbe, hehehehehehehe

Great job pbatt!

And Congratulations!

I hope you get a visa soon.

Thanks for joining us.

Congratulations for lucky Paul and Yan. Ha...Ha.. :(

:D :P

BTW, would you pls. tell me the phone number of CA? I have passed interview on Aug.26th, but no any good news after my fiance calling to DOS today.

Thanks,