Appartment near by GZ consulate

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dylan W

Please note, that chocolates to Wendy is not a suitable payment type! :)

Wendy says to me...

It is your fault if I get fat. It is because you do not come to me. So i eat chocolate to spend time.

Later she says...

I have to eat all the chocolate otherwise it is a waste.

:lol:

Please note, that chocolates to Wendy is not a suitable payment type! :unsure:

Wendy says to me...

It is your fault if I get fat. It is because you do not come to me. So i eat chocolate to spend time.

Later she says...

:shutup:

Hmmmm Need to get her addy and test this theory, there is a sale on chocolate here. How much chocolate can a Chinese lady eat at once?

Hmmmmm this will be interesting, a true addition to the science journals of the west. :lol:

We are having a good time at the apartment with Wendy. Last night she took us to an interesting restaurant. It had a tropical theme, and Phillipine band, singers, and dancers. The dancers like to go through the crowd and pull out diners to dance. It is a good thing I already know how to dance. :P

Laopo and I went grocery shopping this morning. Wife thought I was cranky after eating bread and milk for breakfast. :)

It is smelling good in the kitchen.

Dylan, I understand your concern about Wendy's weilght. She is probably up to 85lbs by now! :D

Guest Dylan W

LOL, Wendy I can't wait until you get to America. Is 85 pounds slim? I think that you are like my wife was and have seen to many American movies.

Larry

I await the day that Wendy can order a real American steak. :lol:

Please note, that chocolates to Wendy is not a suitable payment type! :eatyum:

Wendy says to me...

Later she says...

:lol:

Maybe we can send chocolate to Wendy so she will not worry about Dylan so much...

We had a successful shopping trip last night. Went for an outfit for wife. It only took about 6 hours :angry:

Turns out she and Wendy have some things in common. One is the love of shopping. They had a great time, and I am glad that the Chinese are smarter than the American retailers. Every shop had a stool or couch for the husband to sit on while the wife shops. :surprise:

They also love to cook. Wendy is cooking lunch for us today. Already had the soup. It is great. Now I'm being called to the table for the main course.

Catch you later.