N-659 Checklist

When we received the N-659 Naturalization Document Checklist, there was one item that we were not quite sure what they wanted. Under section 3, the 5th bullet, there is a statement about "Proof of marital union as well as proof of residence". I put in papers of the house and bank that had both names and address. What they wanted was this and current bills. The current bills was the thing I did not put in. But the house papers and bank statement must have been enough.

When we received the N-659 Naturalization Document Checklist, there was one item that we were not quite sure what they wanted. Under section 3, the 5th bullet, there is a statement about "Proof of marital union as well as proof of residence". I put in papers of the house and bank that had both names and address. What they wanted was this and current bills. The current bills was the thing I did not put in. But the house papers and bank statement must have been enough.

We didn't put in any current bills either. They didn't look at anything we took with us to the interview anyway. What we sent with the application must have been enough.