Citizenship Filing September Still Waiting

My wife had her biometrics done on October 25th, the USCIS online account doesn't show this or have had any other updates since the initial filing, we have yet to hear anything and did not receive a notice showing that the biometrics had been done is this common? currently our center is showing as of September 30th as working on April 6th, all we can do is wait I quess? many who file around the same time have either receive their interview date or have been interview.

My wife had her biometrics done on October 25th, the USCIS online account doesn't show this or have had any other updates since the initial filing, we have yet to hear anything and did not receive a notice showing that the biometrics had been done is this common? currently our center is showing as of September 30th as working on April 6th, all we can do is wait I quess? many who file around the same time have either receive their interview date or have been interview.

Sorry can this be moved to process and removed from results, Thanks Bill

I'm confused. Shouldn't this be posted under citizenship process?

We sent my wife's n-400 about the same time and had bio's around the same time. Nothing has changed on the online case status. We also received nothing until she got her appointment letter. So this seems about par for the course.

It's also hard to tell. The times posted don't seem to reflect what they are doing at any given time. Lisa filed end of Sept 2008. Her citizenship interview in Jan 13th. They show working on April 2008 on process dates. So I never expected it so soon.

Hopefully you will get an appointment letter soon.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)