Airline Tickets From China???

There seems to be some confusion about whether a fiance must enter this country with only a round trip ticket. I am under the impression she will only need a one way ticket. I will be flying back with Lili, after the Chinese New Year, and after everything that has gone on I do not want any problems at the POE.

Anyone know what the deal is???

Thanks,

Bob M. & Lili

Like I said at other posts, my fiancee's cousin flew from Guangzhou to NYC around Thanksgiving time.  She flew one way (K3 visa).  No problem. :(

Thanks, I know Tony, but there is a big difference between a K-3 & K-1.

Yes, k3 and k1 are different but both are NIV and both are issued to intending IV applicants. Bob, i can not see any problem with the one-way ticket. Have not heard of any so far either.. :D :P

Bob,

It was a lady at Sunshine Travel.   I think her name was Miss Ma.

Thanks I am going to be calling someone there (chinatown) in a little while. Today United has listed a round trip to Shanghai from Boston or Providence, $698, probably won't do much better then that....

Bob,

I usually go to 4 travel agencies and buy the best ticket. I would check the web fare first before I go. Most of time, the agencies can get the ticket cheaper. :)