HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Guest Tony n Terrific

We all have something to be thankful for this Thursday. I have beautiful and loving wife 8600 miles away from our family dinner table however she will be here with us in spirit and thought. We will have to be content this year like the old Brooklyn Dodgers where when they lost the series to the Yankees with " Wait Till Next Year."

Happy Thanks Giving to all and very safe one .

We all have something to be thankful for this Thursday. I have beautiful and loving wife 8600 miles away from our family dinner table however she will be here with us in spirit and thought. We will have to be content this year like the old Brooklyn Dodgers where when they lost the series to the Yankees with " Wait Till Next Year."

Happy Thanks Giving to all and very safe one .

Mine is near yours, in Yulin. I'll be going to Beijing next week to catch up with her there, and come home with her.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Just a note to you and all your families a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

Day.

All of you guys and dolls have been the support that is absolutly the best anyone could ask for. I wish you all the best with all your encounters with this process.

Thanks Again.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and may 2009 be the year that Brokenheart gets to change his name to "MendedHeart" :)

tsap seui

:o HAPPY THANKSGIVING ;)

To everyone there in the USA ... it's already Thanksgiving morning here in China. :huh:

Haiqing is so interested in all our Western holidays and last night she was asking me all kinds of questions about what Thanksgiving day dinner was like and what we traditionally ate. I could see the wheels turning as I described it to her ... Turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, dressing, rolls, cranberrries, pumpkin pie ... bingo! :yay: ... I finally mentioned something she could relate to as her intentions were to attempt to duplicate Thanksgiving dinner here in China for me as best she could. :mf_sleep: When I mentioned pumpkin pie her face lit up and she said "I can go to McDonalds, they have those pies" :gleam:

When I explained to her that pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner was a little different than McDonalds she was a little disappointed but I told her not to be concerned because I was touched by her caring and thoughfullness and having such a loving laopo to be was the most important thing I could be Thankful for today. :blink:

Have a terrific Thanksgiving everyone!

Bob & Haiqing

Just a note to you and all your families a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

Day.

All of you guys and dolls have been the support that is absolutly the best anyone could ask for. I wish you all the best with all your encounters with this process.

Thanks Again.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and may 2009 be the year that Brokenheart gets to change his name to "MendedHeart" :signthankspin:

tsap seui

Happy Thanksgiving to all......