Certificate Expiration

Hi All,

Need to know something (hoping for a quick turnaround here, please since we're going to go soon, in like an hour).

Those certificates we need, what is the expiration time on them? I believe birth certificates don't expire, and we (think) police certificates expire in one year, but are not sure. What about the single certificate?

P.J.

PJ,

Everything you need to know is at the GZ website.

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...u/iv/kvfaq.html

"What's the period of validity for medical reports and notarial certificates?

Notarial birth certificates, marriage certificates and divorce certificates have unlimited validity. Medical reports, notarial single certificates and police certificates are good for one year from the date of issuance."

Hi All,

Need to know something (hoping for a quick turnaround here, please since we're going to go soon, in like an hour).

Those certificates we need, what is the expiration time on them?  I believe birth certificates don't expire, and we (think) police certificates expire in one year, but are not sure.  What about the single certificate?

P.J.

I know that police certificate expire in one year. So you should not do it too early. Start all these certificates until you fill our the form and apply K visa. Well for my experence I got police certificate after i received Packet 3. You only need it when you go toyour interview. So since the namecheck might take so long it is better to do it later

:P Good luck