The Central People's Government Official Web Portal

Please pin this for a fair and balanced perspective of the news in China.

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! :lol:

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :roller:

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! ;)

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :)

I recommend pinning those as well. Take away anyone's reason to piss on the other posts (or posters). ;)

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! :(

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :yahoo:

I recommend pinning those as well. Take away anyone's reason to piss on the other posts (or posters). :D

Great idea, I have posted this link in a Pinned and Closed topic so we don't clutter it up with unrelated posts. This is for access links for the various China information sites.

I haven't asked Roger, but if you PM him or myself with a link we will do our best to add them.

China News Sources

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! :huh:

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :blink:

Yep...emphasis definately on OFFICIAL and VERSION. :P

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! :huh:

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :blink:

Every government has one, including the US.

Yes, but what newspaper publishes the Official US govt version?

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! ;)

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :)

Yep...emphasis definately on OFFICIAL and VERSION. <_<

This is true.

http://www.usa.gov/

But the US version doesn't try to pass itself off as a news source. It's intended as a sort of one-stop spot for all things relating to government information as far as I can tell.

The Chinese site is also very informational for what it's trying to do. I'd take issue with it being a fair and balanced perspective of the news in China however.

This is true.

But the US version doesn't try to pass itself off as a news source. It's intended as a sort of one-stop spot for all things relating to government information as far as I can tell.

The Chinese site is also very informational for what it's trying to do. I'd take issue with it being a fair and balanced perspective of the news in China however.

It is what it is and nothing we say here will change things.

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! :roller:

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :roller:

Yep...emphasis definately on OFFICIAL and VERSION. :)

Yes, but what newspaper publishes the Official US govt version?

None of them, but then which newspapers in the US publish anything without putting their publisher's spin on it? ;)

So not matter where you go, there you are... <_<

This is true.

Not trying to change things. Just trying to keep them in perspective. :roller:

Bob... this is good. Although I have been here before, its always good to get a refresh course on whats going on in China! :P

Well...um...yes...It's always good to check out the OFFICIAL version of things...There's Xinhua, China Daily, Beijing Review, etc, etc...They report widely on the news in China and internationally... :P

Yep...emphasis definately on OFFICIAL and VERSION. :)

This is true.

Not trying to change things. Just trying to keep them in perspective. ;)

But did you ever notice that a persons perspective changes based on where they stand?