EMS package on the move!

Hi all,

Last night (US time) husband told me that GUZ called him (in response to my latest fax) and that the lady basically told him: "don't worry! everything is fine and we just need to check you more" and he said she gave him the feeling that it was positive and that he was getting his visa in the "near future" but she wouldnt' give specifics.

Late last night or early morning I had a bizarre and very realistic dream that we were holding each other-- he's very tall so I remember the feeling as if I were really in his arms...my head to his chest...gosh it was SO REAL feeling!! and I started crying and couldn't stop -- I felt it was out of sheer relief and just weariness of the whole thing..but that he was here (we were together) and it wasn't a bad thing...nor sad. It was a "finally" feeling... relief...woke up from the dream crying pretty hard.

I called DOS this morning (US time) and they said, "still administrative review" ? (i've heard processing but -- whatever...maybe it's the same thing?) Maybe their systems are not in sync with real-time in GUZ? Because even if it had been a denial and I called after the package left GUZ last night US time, and assuming the systems were in sync with each other...that DOS would reflect "visa denial"...or something....but it didn't...oh gosh...driving myself crazy here!

Then tonight (US time) got a wierd feeling to check the EMS tracking #. Sure enough...it is on the move "your item was collected (city of Guangzhou) yesterday 6p.m. china time).

Husband had paid a guy in GUZ to pick it up and mail it to him. I am guessing that message from EMS means that it simply left GuZ bldg and on its way to the post office in Guangzhou.?

I'm hoping that the guy hubby hired can tell what kind of package it is if he's seen them before... a visa package (the real thing) or just a letter and his passport being returned to him (?)

if it's a visa (and the visa package), he'll be aware that's what it is, right? He'll see a large brown envelope that's somewhat thick? and his passport will be in there too?

If it's just a letter (blue or worse yet-- a white)... would they even use the EMS package method I wonder? well... and would they even send his passport back to him if he got a blue or white? a white -- probably so...? a blue?

Oh, now I just have to wait more-- again...

I'm excited but also really worried about what it is in that EMS package from GUZ.

:whistling:

It's about time. What a mess on waiting, though. I sense it would have been another 2 to 6 weeks of 'waiting on someone's desk' for the final name check process unless you had faxed them. Twice.