A question on completing the I-130 and G-325

I am about to subimt our I-130, and G-325. I would like to know what I should put in the section of our G-325, asking for my wife's Alien Registration Number, and in question #9 on the I-130.

She has an Alien Registration Number from our I-129f petition which was Denied in GUZ for their favorite reason

"Not A Boni Fide Relationship".

Should I 1. leave the Alien Registration Number from our I-129 blank in these sections of the G-325 and question #9 on the I-130 ? 2. should I put her Alien Registration from our I-129 in these sections? Or 3. should I put the Alien Registration number in these sections and send an accompaning statement that this number is from a denied I-129 petition?

Thanks,

Gary

I don't think your wife would get an ALIEN REGISTRATION # or what they call an 'A#' until she gets a greencard. So I would put N/A for this field.

TM,

I did the same on all my wife's paperwork, until she actually her Green Card. Once she received her number, paperwork always included the A-number for subsequent requests for action. I never was questioned about this in the least.

Once the Green Card is received, that A number will become her official file number, not Liu, xxxxx any longer, that will be on the file, USCIS computer filing systems, etc.

Dave

Gary,

I put "none" on my I-130 and all went well. My case was the same as yours.

Based on the article by Marc Ellis, I'd suggest a different approach.

Fully disclose the I-129F and NOID along with evidence you would expect to submit to the USCIS to argue against a denial. The cover for it might include something like, "Due to significant delays in NOID cases from the Consulate in Guangzhou" you want to address the issue brought up at the interview.

But before accepting such advice from someone at CFL, I'd recommend running it by a good attorney. My recommendation would be Marc Ellis for this type of case.

Take a look at the article by Marc Ellis, specifically the Practice Tip #1 area: Denials Of Family-Based Immigrant Visas At Consulates And DHS Petition Revocations, his email address is at the bottom of the article.