Interview In China Finally Schedule

Hello All,

Thanks, now it time to find a good cheap ticket. I had one but now I need to change the date and my crazy travel agent wants 700 on a ticket that cost only 1087. God, he told me to change the date was only 200 reticketing fee + 100 air difference now it is like 700. Well let me fly in to HKG first then figure out what next. Any cheap ticket site will help. Thanks again.

Joe

You might want to try my (and a few other member's) Chinese travel agent:

Travel Depot

223 E Garvey Ave # 138

Monterey Park, CA 91755

(626) 280-2198

Their margin is considerably low and they seem to have good deals with China airlines.

Congratulations and continued success!

Guest WenDylan

Great news. I had a lot of hope your interview would come before the holidays. :rolleyes:

Hello Steve,

Thanks alot. It was nice of you. Maybe I will visit you when I head south sometime.

Joe

Where the heck is your p4? Haha, just kidding, but, should I change your name on the Timelines? :)

Great news. I had a lot of hope your interview would come before the holidays. :D

Hello Steve,

Thanks alot. It was nice of you. Maybe I will visit you when I head south sometime.

Joe

Where the heck is your p4? Haha, just kidding, but, should I change your name on the Timelines? :(

Hey WenDylan,

It ok. At work I'm orchid at home im flower. hehe. My P4 was stuck on someone desk for a long time. :( :P Well at least now there is a date I can work from. Thank for all that hard work.

Joe

Hello All,

Finally got a interview date of 12/15/08. I will be in Guangzhou around 12/8/08 on. If anyone is there and want to meet up send me a personal message and we probably can do that. Let hope for a PINK then I can be home for Christmas.

Joe

Best of luck on your upcoming interview! Go Get, Pink