Got pink on the 13th and visa on the...

Guest WenDylan

How was your CR-1 faster than anyone elses? Where did you file the Service Center?

Everything was filed in China. I think it has something to do with my wife's Chinese name because it is also really rare and easy to do a background check on. Thanks!

Oh yeah, we mailed our petition from Shanghai to Beijing.

I updated the timeline. Got it! :D

How was your CR-1 faster than anyone elses? Where did you file the Service Center?

Everything was filed in China. I think it has something to do with my wife's Chinese name because it is also really rare and easy to do a background check on. Thanks!

Oh yeah, we mailed our petition from Shanghai to Beijing.

I updated the timeline. Got it! :D

Thanks, WenDylan. Keep up the great work!

Guest WenDylan

Because they have not listed it as what it really is: DCF/CR1.

That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure.

Congratulations to you guys!

I just wanted to point out that we have many members with true relationships who did not prevail in the visa process. In our excitement we can forget those good people but I think it is good to take a moment to remember that true relationships don't always follow the mythical "can't fail" slogan.

Many, like tsappy, have prevailed despite the visa process and remind us that prevailing doesn't always have the same face.

I'm so happy for everyone who has prevailed, but for those still in the process it is good to know that if USCIS/DOS prevails over you in this process it doesn't mean your relationship was not true. If there is one thing that CFL shows clearly it is that true relationships sometimes prevail in this crazy process.

I know that no harm was intended in this statement and the slight was unintentional but it's just my personal opinion that the diverse experience of CFLers should be honored, even in our ecstacy over a positive outcome.

If my Weiwei gets pink you'll all be able to check on whether I practice what I preach! :rolleyes:

Firstly, thanks for all the congratulations from all you guys! :D

For everyone still in the process, continue to work hard and keep the faith. As I said before, CFL has been a motivation in many ways for my wife and I before, through and after the process.

For all those denied, and I pretty much didn't get sleep the night before the interview reading some stories, I feel for ya'll and I have to say -- you guys are an inspriation to me as well. Shushuweiwei, your words definitely made me think, all respect to you. I wish you luck on your process as well and all the best.

The support here is really strong from everyone here, no matter what stage or the outcome of this crazy process. I am proud. Hard to find this out of just any website! This makes CFL amazing (and addictive sometimes!!).

ÓÐÖ¾Õß,ʾ¹³É - When there's a will, there's a way. (This one's from my wife.)

JIA YOU!!