Anyone from Guangzhou?

enight,

'cause that's where my fiancee lives. :P

Oh, I sent you a PM about it, by the way, if you have a chance please check. I hope that system works. Just go to 'Your Control Panel' right below the main Candle Banner, and then choose 'Go to Inbox'.

A quick summary: I spoke with my fiancee this evening and we thought it would be great if we could put her in touch with other girls in China who are in the same situation as herself. She was hoping that there might be some in Guangzhou, so she could actually meet people (she's much more the face-to-face kind of person than the computer type, I haven't even been able to convince her to check out *this* site that I have put many many hours into working on :huh: )

Sooo ... that's why I'm asking around. Please let me know if you might be able to help.

Thanks!

P.J. :P

oh I see,

PJ, thanks for the PM, I will go look,

and...

if your girl likes to communicate with other girls who are living in GZ, may I ask, does she know the 001 Chinese site?

there are lots of girls ( few guys) there from China (or from the States too)and communicate to each other very often and friendly as a big family.

and some people even think further, start to build address lists for the girls are going to the same state in the States.

would you please let her check out 001 Chinese forum? thanks

http://www.001.com.cn/forum/usa/index.html

I am sure she would able to find many good friends there easily :P

P.J.!

Enight is right! There is a big K community in Guangzhou on 001. Jennifer_Lam (her ID on 001) should be the first person your fiancee should contact. She passed the interview in August with a White Slip as well.

The girls had a few meeting party already so far. Maybe your Fiancee can catch up with the next chance to get face-to-face with them.. :P

wow, just check the inbox! there already have several PMs! :huh:

sorry for the delay reply, I just know the forum has this interesting function!

Thanks P. J your post here to teach me how to use it, otherwise I would never discover it in decades! :P

Guest jennifer_lam

:P hi. it is Jennifer. nice to meet u guys here. I am from Guangzhou. anything I can help? We 001 girls always have face to face party. The biggest one was in GZ on Nov.17th. More than 20 girls joined it.

By the way, may I ask if we can add a contact list here. The contact list includes name, From(China), To(USA), email, MSN, ICQ, the schedule of our case. Girls or guys can add their contact themselves.

Hi Jennifer,

A very warm welcome and great to meet you!

Yes, please feel free to add a contact list.

However, please give me some time and I could create a separate place for it, and lock it so that only members can access it. I feel this would be better, since there are a lot of programs out there on the Internet that go around and grab email lists from discussion forums and place these email addresses on junk mail lists.

Actually, it would be a tremendous help if I could place my fiancee in touch with you. She lives in Guangzhou, and, as I mentioned to enight, she is somewhat apprehensive about leaving her family, her friends, her entire life behind to come to the U.S. to be with me. I always do my best to reassure her, but I think it would be great if she could speak with other girls in the same situation as her.

Tell you what. If you give me some time, I'll set up that secure area and then I'll send the contact info to my fiancee, if that would be okay with you. I think she'd have a great time and fit well with everyone, she is very cheerful and happy.

Thanks,

P.J. :P :huh: :P

Guest jennifer_lam

:P hey, Enight! how come u don't kiss me when u see me in person? hehe

ptenn, nice to meet u here. My email is jennifer.... We can keep contact by email. :P

by the way, May I ask which city u r in?

:P hey, Enight! how come u don't kiss me when u see me in person? hehe

Jennifer babe, that's why they said sometimes online love couldn't be exposed in reality :P

but... you know how much deep feeling I have towards to you .. right? :P

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks, I will send your email address to my fiancee.

I hope you don't mind, I your post about the contact information to the "Contact List" section and blanked out your email address here. The "Contact List" section is secured and can only be viewed by registered members.

I would feel terribly if some spider program came through and grabbed people's email addresses from the public forums and put it on junk mail lists, which is why I have gone to such lengths to establish a secure area for members to exchange contact information.

I think it's wonderful that you have a group in Guangzhou who has get-togethers, I will call my fiancee this evening and tell her about it, I think she will be very happy! :P

Thanks,

P.J.

:P :P