• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew

Next thing you know they will say "Chairman Mao once stayed here."

"Very Famous" :D

:P ;) :roller: too good :roller: ... and don't forget "Special"

If he actually did stay there, you can be sure that their sales would skyrocket! The people of China love Mao.

;)

Recently went on a business trip to Nanning. The police gave it green light (or should be red?) to go ahead.

If you are in Beijing, check out the newly opened "Hotel G" in the Salitun Bar district.

It does seem like the kind of place that could draw a certain clientel... :lol:

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :crazy: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :huh:

http://i33.tinypic.com/105z409.jpg

Now I've led a very sheltered life compared to some of you boys who were EXPERIENCED in SE Asia...So could somebody please 'splain this gizmo, but keep it PG-13 if possible... B)

Edited by rogerluli (see edit history)
Guest Tony n Terrific

I told my wife about this new adult hotel in Nanning and she has never heard of it yet. If I have heard it once I have heard it a 100 times too expensive we stay here in our home.

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :lol: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :D

Now I've led a very sheltered life compared to some of you boys who were EXPERIENCED in SE Asia...So could somebody please 'splain this gizmo, but keep it PG-13 if possible... :D

cuzin' rOggiE, that is a motorized chair, with the center section rising to the large seat...where....yer partner places her feet on the metal armrests as she faces you...and....pant pant....is lowered down on your....PG-13, so to speak.

Heck, it does more but how do I 'splain it? :D

One's imagination is the often the only limit to their sexual pleasure. :D ;)

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :blush: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :huh:

Now I've led a very sheltered life compared to some of you boys who were EXPERIENCED in SE Asia...So could somebody please 'splain this gizmo, but keep it PG-13 if possible... :o

cuzin' rOggiE, that is a motorized chair, with the center section rising to the large seat...where....yer partner places her feet on the metal armrests as she faces you...and....pant pant....is lowered down on your....PG-13, so to speak.

Heck, it does more but how do I 'splain it? :gleam:

One's imagination is the often the only limit to their sexual pleasure. :unsure: ;)

tsap seui

Yeah I need a shower after that... :P

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :rolleyes: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :D

Now I've led a very sheltered life compared to some of you boys who were EXPERIENCED in SE Asia...So could somebody please 'splain this gizmo, but keep it PG-13 if possible... :o

Heck, it does more but how do I 'splain it? :lol:

One's imagination is the often the only limit to their sexual pleasure. :flowers_and_kisses: ;)

tsap seui

Yeah I need a shower after that... :eekout:

By the way cuz', is that a small box of breath mints on the seat? I'd hate to think that small box contains one of them "corndum" things...they'd be awful small :D

I gotta say, I really like that idea of an adult hotel...that would be my idea of thrill rides...in a manner of speakin'.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :rolleyes: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :D

Heck, it does more but how do I 'splain it? :lol:

One's imagination is the often the only limit to their sexual pleasure. :flowers_and_kisses: ;)

tsap seui

By the way cuz', is that a small box of breath mints on the seat? I'd hate to think that small box contains one of them "corndum" things...they'd be awful small :D

I gotta say, I really like that idea of an adult hotel...that would be my idea of thrill rides...in a manner of speakin'.

tsap seui

The wallpaper is very eye pleasing.

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :rolleyes: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :o

Now I've led a very sheltered life compared to some of you boys who were EXPERIENCED in SE Asia...So could somebody please 'splain this gizmo, but keep it PG-13 if possible... :D

Heck, it does more but how do I 'splain it? :D

tsap seui

By the way cuz', is that a small box of breath mints on the seat? I'd hate to think that small box contains one of them "corndum" things...they'd be awful small ;)

tsap seui

It should be stars, Dylan...that's what a couple would be seein' after a few hours in that chair. :lol:

tsap seui

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :rolleyes: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :huh:

One's imagination is the often the only limit to their sexual pleasure. :whistling: ;)

tsap seui

Yeah I need a shower after that... :rolleyes:

tsap seui

It should be stars, Dylan...that's what a couple would be seein' after a few hours in that chair. :eyebrow:

tsap seui

Isn't it a remote control... :o :blink: :unsure:

Guest WenDylan

You know you get more "toys" than the bed thingie at this place... :rolleyes: there's also a gym ball and this ADULT CHAIR... :huh:

One's imagination is the often the only limit to their sexual pleasure. :whistling: ;)

tsap seui

Yeah I need a shower after that... :rolleyes:

tsap seui

It should be stars, Dylan...that's what a couple would be seein' after a few hours in that chair. :eyebrow:

tsap seui

Isn't it a remote control... :o :blink: :unsure:

Either probably controls that ceiling fan... from which the terlet seat is attached to.