Is two better than one?

The I-134 is simply a piece of paper submitted with the application, a small part of the whole picture that the VO sees.

A denial is a a denial - no conspiracy is required. Again, "Not a valid relationship" covers a lot of bases.

Randy, I'm not a lawyer, but I'm curious as to exactly what bases a non-valid relationship covers? Surely there is some sort of criteria? If not, seems like the legal system would be having a field day....

;)

Jimi has not had his interview yet.

Maybe I got a little confused here after seeing this:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=446503

Yes,my wife had her interview(k3).But we are now preparing for our CR1,which has also been aproved,getting ready to pay the visa bill,as soon as they generate the bill.I will fix my timeline,so not to confuse anyone.

jimi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The I-134 is simply a piece of paper submitted with the application, a small part of the whole picture that the VO sees.

A denial is a a denial - no conspiracy is required. Again, "Not a valid relationship" covers a lot of bases.

Randy, I'm not a lawyer, but I'm curious as to exactly what bases a non-valid relationship covers? Surely there is some sort of criteria? If not, seems like the legal system would be having a field day....

;)

The problem is I don't think the USC has a legal way of taking the government to court on a denial. Otherwise there would be some big changes and we would know the real reasons for the denials.

;)

No - I didn't see that in his timeline, and forgot.

The phrase "Not a Valid Relationship" simply leaves the entire acceptance or denial of a visa in the hands of the VO.

There IS no legal system for the Guangzhou consulate. You have no recourse, except through the good-will of consular officials.

In the Guangzhou consulate is like in the wizard of oz...."we are not in Kansas anymore," I always thought, if someone called you guilty,you had the right to plead your case.My wife did not have this chance,no evidence was asked for,pasport and photos thats it,we have plenty of photos,but the VO harped on my wife about a photo of my wifes daughter,who is 22 but looks much younger,actually she looks about 15,and what the relevance was to our case is beyond me.since we are not petitioning her daughter.

I dont believe there is agency or lawyer that can help keep a case in consulate anymore.

you must concentrate on CR-1 and fixing why get first denial.

too others;

I have watched many couples on both CFL and 001 that get denial and the 2 most common facts are USC does not make documents are good (including supports) and most important they are not present for interview. its most important day in yours lives correct ? so why not there how will VO understand why you think other thing better to this day!!

everyone can get vacation for important things i think.

i wish you all luck :)

I dont believe there is agency or lawyer that can help keep a case in consulate anymore.

too others;

I have watched many couples on both CFL and 001 that get denial and the 2 most common facts are USC does not make documents are good (including supports) and most important they are not present for interview. its most important day in yours lives correct ? so why not there how will VO understand why you think other thing better to this day!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it true that the USC can not go up to the interview floor and has to wait down stairs? If this is the case then how does the VO know that you are there? The only way would be if they ask and I have heard many times that it doesn't even get brought up or even if it does they get stuck on something else. Now mind ya I haven't been through this process and don't know it as well as some of you might.

too others;

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it true that the USC can not go up to the interview floor and has to wait down stairs? If this is the case then how does the VO know that you are there? The only way would be if they ask and I have heard many times that it doesn't even get brought up or even if it does they get stuck on something else. Now mind ya I haven't been through this process and don't know it as well as some of you might.

not true

first thing both the chinese consulate worker and then vo said "is good your fiancee is here" he went both to ACS and ACH days before interview. made his present a known thing asked questions. chatted to them.

Strange westen do not think making a relationship is important, in china its important thing. but most important as said why not be there ?

maybe just sell a toy or two then can pay for ticket. my point is priority.

too others;

not true

first thing both the chinese consulate worker and then vo said "is good your fiancee is here" he went both to ACS and ACH days before interview. made his present a known thing asked questions. chatted to them.

Strange westen do not think making a relationship is important, in china its important thing. but most important as said why not be there ?

maybe just sell a toy or two then can pay for ticket. my point is priority.

Ok, I am wrong and that is why I said correct me if I am wrong. For me I would be there at all possible cost. But it does seem to a little bent towards getting stuck on something and then saying non-valid relationship. Just an observation of mine. This observation may not be all that accurate because I have only seen or heard a small number of the cases.

too others;

Yes,is true,i am learning the hard way. then,I just got a new job,i had no vacation.of course if there was an emergency,i couldve left,to be honest,the wife and I ,really didn't think we had anything to worry about.we are in love.....but as Tina Turner once sang"what does love got to do with it".......but anyway,i am making another trip,because we miss each other,and it has taking off the sting abit of the white slip,and while i will have to sell a toy when she has her next interview,god willing i will be there,which is my life"learning things the hard way"

jimi

being there may or may not help

Highly doubt it will

I've seen many pass without SO there and many not pass with SO there.

luck is more important.

Yeah,i think its all about luck.

but,I think what Jin979 is saying,it can never hurt to be there.And when my wife got the white,she was in tears,and i was not there to comfort her.you don't know how awful i feel about that.Best to be there.

jimi

Great, now all my info and personal experience is outdated :) JMHO, around 06' someone [VO] found out they could issue a white denial for no bone fide. Petitioner doesn't know why and can't get a copy of the specifics. Comes back stateside and expires before action can be taken. Another unannounced "rule" change? What happen to the blue request for evidence route? Maybe GUZ marks the case closed fast and moves on.

If you are above the required federal poverty level, just make sure it's clear -- your sources of income/proof and statement that it is above poverty level.

Getting a sponsor might only serve to give you peace of mind perhaps...but that's a lot of work and it's probably not easy to get someone to agree to sponsor you.

I would just be natural and go with what you have...as long as you can verify it--- it should be fine.

STAY THE COURSE!!

good luck!

USCONGUZ take on the financial requirements.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=343591

We can't shed any light on the rumors you may have heard, but we will note that petitioner income is only one of a number of criteria that consular officers are mandated by law to weigh when considering whether there is a public charge ineligibility.

Other factors include the applicant's health, education, family status, age, language ability, and work experience.

Again, it is mandated by law that consular officers consider the totality of circumstances, and not just rely only on whether income surpasses the poverty guidelines.

So, it is quite possible that some applicants have been found to have a public charge ineligibility in spite of having a petitioner or co-sponsor with income greater than the poverty guidelines.

While it is true that you satisfy the I-134 requirement if your income exceeds 125% of the poverty level, that is NOT necessarily enough to get you a visa.

When a "truth" is stated enough times in the wrong context, we mislead people.

Perhaps if a co-sponsor is a family member, it would help the overall picture (and not just the financial picture). Perhaps adding a few ("unnecessary") assets would help the financial picture, without exposing any vulnerabilities to the VO.

too others;

The last time I talked to Marc Ellis, which granted was over a year ago... he said a lawyer could still do this. maybe the window of opportunity is narrow.. maybe charles (chilton) can ask marc, or someone who is in contact with him.

This is a critical quick step that most never take...