How long

Does anyone know how long these vultures, oops I mean visa officers are posted to Guangzhou before they are rotated to another consulate or country? We have gone the route of being denied the K1 visa for "not a boni fide relationship" and now are going the CR 1 route. Still waiting for an appeal notice on the K1 if we ever get one, I finally got a reply to where was our case, and told it left the consulate on 25 sept 2008, which means it is probably setting in some mail room for the next year before we can dispute the decision, and we will deal with that if given the opportunity. Would love to put we dispute the finding because the V.O. is a vindictive jerk, but will just have to be civil about the matter and say that this V.O. has no true understanding of our relationship. Even disputed findings of these V.O. seem to fall on deaf ears when the dispute is filed. It seems it is pretty much like this V.O. knows more about our relationship than we do. I would really hate to go through the CR 1 process and my now "wife" gets the same V.O. as she did for the K1. End result, my wife and I are going to be together either with the CR 1 approval, or I move to Chongqing in 4 years when I retire.

Gary

Firstly your post dose not have to do with communication to or from china, or shipping items to or from China. Perhaps "General Visa Discussion & First Steps" OR "Interview Results" forum would be a better place. I suspect a MOD will come along and move it.

As to your questions, from other posts it seems like Counselor officers tend to rotate every few years.

From what I have been reading USCIS tends to simply expire the K-1 since visa interview happens after NOA2 Expiration date, unless they have a mark of Misrepresentation on them. If they expire the petition it tends to not affect the new petition.

Several members have had to go through the CR-1 or K-3 route after a K-1 denial.

Firstly your post dose not have to do with communication to or from china, or shipping items to or from China.

Actually it does have something to do with shipping. It seems like he wants to ship some vultures out of China. :lol:

Yep, put them on the "Slow Boat FROM China" and SHIP them home. :blink:

Sorry for posting my question in the wrong place.

Not a problem, it is a common new member mistake.

By the way WELCOME to CFL!