oh brother where art you

Guest jin979

this is where Tasps Seui live. right ?

Yeah right up the road from me in Pennsatucky, its some good oldie time music to :censor:

its fun music. do we have pictures of Tsaps Seui and chawles with this look ?

Rod thinks Randy and Andrew will find them. :D

Yep, George Clooney, proves that he can play just about anything in that movie, truly funny!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190590/

http://www.mov6.com/title/tt0190590/ (For the Chinese Readers out there)

this is where Tasps Seui live. right ?

Yeah right up the road from me in Pennsatucky, its some good oldie time music to :blink:

That is a really funny movie, Jin. :lol: Lots of slow hillbilly tawkin', action scenes, and beautiful countryside scenes...yes, that is Tsap Seui's Neighborhood". :D

I like funny redneck hillbilly stuff. Pennsyltucky, Chinatucky...it's all a hoot!! :censor:

tsap seui

Hey - wasn't this from one of the Greek stories? I seem to remember something about it in the credits. Jin ? you gots the dvd still ? take another look ?

I also seem to remember OTHER movies made from the same Greek story, and Jin, I betcha - if you think about it long enough - you can find some chinese movies based on that as well.

Sure, this was one of the more successful ones, complete with hayseed humour (and I like that too, don't get me wrong) - but I swear there are others...

Hey - wasn't this from one of the Greek stories? I seem to remember something about it in the credits. Jin ? you gots the dvd still ? take another look ?

I also seem to remember OTHER movies made from the same Greek story, and Jin, I betcha - if you think about it long enough - you can find some chinese movies based on that as well.

Sure, this was one of the more successful ones, complete with hayseed humour (and I like that too, don't get me wrong) - but I swear there are others...

The Odyssey by Homer.