age differences

hi guys

any comments regarding age differences between me and my wife. i'm older than her 20 years and VO may use that as a NO on my wife's interview. we are married for real and for love of each other. i don't know if VO sees it that way. :blink:

There are many couples on this site who have that age difference. It's really not that uncommon nor something to be necessarily red flagged by the VO IMO.

All the best to you.

I generally agree with Dennis point.. based on our experience... but you never know what VO you get on any day... sometimes being too young or marrying too quickly or being too far apart in age will become an issue for one VO but not another.

But at least you married... so it's not like they will worry about the outcome of a wedding in the US or not...

So, best to just prepare as best you can.

good luck :blink:

I think what you will find is the average age difference here is probably 10 years or more.

It is widely acceptable in China that the man is considerably older.

Also keep in mind most Chinese women are looking for stability in their partner and I¡¯m hoping the VO would recognize this too.

Good luck with your process.

hi guys

any comments regarding age differences between me and my wife. i'm older than her 20 years and VO may use that as a NO on my wife's interview. we are married for real and for love of each other. i don't know if VO sees it that way. :doorscared:

Hi George Lee,

If you have a problem, than I have a problem.. :huh: :P

I guess we will see in Nov. if the VO wants to make a issue of it,,but at least I'm married to my wife

Tom and Ling

hi tom and ling,

i wish you the best of luck and PINK all the way. we are still waiting for the interview date and i'm guessing its in dec or jan of next year. it will be great starting chinese new year with my wife in USA and wishing the same for everybody in CFL too, including lauren too, our lady member. :doorscared:

http://toishanboy.com/

some pics of me and wife

Edited by george lee (see edit history)

hi tom and ling,

i wish you the best of luck and PINK all the way. we are still waiting for the interview date and i'm guessing its in dec or jan of next year. it will be great starting chinese new year with my wife in USA and wishing the same for everybody in CFL too, including lauren too, our lady member. :huh:

http://toishanboy.com/

some pics of me and wife

Hi George Lee,

You have allot more pictures than I do, but really nice pictures... :D

Tom and Ling

hi guys

any comments regarding age differences between me and my wife. i'm older than her 20 years and VO may use that as a NO on my wife's interview. we are married for real and for love of each other. i don't know if VO sees it that way. ;)

I doubt it. I'm 13 years older than my wife.

Darn....I am not going to say the age difference between Ling and Myself. Let us just say I am 20 or so years older..... :blink: :(

Tom and Ling

hi guys

any comments regarding age differences between me and my wife. i'm older than her 20 years and VO may use that as a NO on my wife's interview. we are married for real and for love of each other. i don't know if VO sees it that way. :lol:

I just interviewed 7 Oct 2008. 20+ years older - 400 previous marriages - PINK RESULT -- don't think this will be an issue!

I would worry more about the "luck of the draw" with regards to VO than any prior marriages, age, income etc.

Best of luck!