Just saying Hi!

Hello all.

I have been reading the forums for awhile now and just wanted to finally post and say hi, and to thank you all very much for the helpful posts. CFL defiantly makes the visa process much easier to handle and understand. It is a great forum, so again, thank you all :roller:

Welcome to CFL! You should post more so that we can get to know you :lol:

Guest WenDylan

You have 999 posts to go before you can get your visa - better get busy

So that's the secret.

I would say 'Welcome to CFL!' but since you're just lurking around, and you seem to know the place inside and out, I will just ask that you start posting more. Otherwise I will arrange mop slap(s). :)

I would say 'Welcome to CFL!' but since you're just lurking around, and you seem to know the place inside and out, I will just ask that you start posting more. Otherwise I will arrange mop slap(s). :greenblob:

Negative. Baobei does not know of this yet. Please don't teach her :toot:

Isn't she Chinese and a woman? :redblob: , if so then she already knows, :) shew's just not letting you know she knows :toot: .

Wait till you mess up :redblob:

Guest WenDylan

I would say 'Welcome to CFL!' but since you're just lurking around, and you seem to know the place inside and out, I will just ask that you start posting more. Otherwise I will arrange mop slap(s). :redblob:

Negative. Baobei does not know of this yet. Please don't teach her :toot:

Isn't she Chinese and a woman? :toot: , if so then she already knows, :greenblob: shew's just not letting you know she knows :toot: .

Wait till you mess up :redblob:

True... :)