Going forward with CR1

Well i telephoned the NVC,my approved I-130 is still there,and since i do not have the affadavit of support bill fee paper,i asked the officer,to send me another.She said not a problem,So the wife and I will go the cr1 route,. thanks for everyones help and advice, especially Darnell and Amanda.thank you very much.

I am a bit angry,but moving forward.

jimi

Well i telephoned the NVC,my approved I-130 is still there,and since i do not have the affadavit of support bill fee paper,i asked the officer,to send me another.She said not a problem,So the wife and I will go the cr1 route,. thanks for everyones help and advice, especially Darnell and Amanda.thank you very much.

jimi

Hang in there, It will work for ya this time around.

Good luck and bring that pink home this time!

Mike

jimi

Hang in there, It will work for ya this time around.

Good luck and bring that pink home this time!

Mike

will do Mike.

jimi

You were not the only one who got white on K3 and not the only one who got pink finally for CR1 which is always better than K3.

It will only take a few months to go.

Good luck!

WOO ! That's excellent News !!! No Need to pay 340 for the I-824 !! Plus it slices off a few months of 'that' timeline !!!

Now, here's a goofy thing I recommend. Review what you've already sent in for the I-130 about 'proof of relationship' . Add To It. Send it in when you send off the DS3032 (wtf is this form number? i can never remember).

WOO ! That's excellent News !!! No Need to pay 340 for the I-824 !! Plus it slices off a few months of 'that' timeline !!!

Now, here's a goofy thing I recommend. Review what you've already sent in for the I-130 about 'proof of relationship' . Add To It. Send it in when you send off the DS3032 (wtf is this form number? i can never remember).

I have read this on visajourney.com. Hopefully it could help you.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...Immigrant_Visas

Evidence of Bona fides of Marriage

(include as many as apply to you)

* Affidavit from petitioner and beneficiary verifying the marriage or relationship

* Affidavit from witnesses to the relationship/marriage (parents, siblings, other relatives, close friends)

* Wedding announcements

* Church certificate

* Wedding pictures

* Joint bank account letter (when opened and balance) and recent statements

* Joint credit card statement - including receipts from charges made by both of you

* Joint federal and state tax returns

* Evidence of joint life and cohabitation: monthly bills, insurance, assets etc.

* A deed showing co-ownership of your property or a lease agreement with both of your names on the lease

* Phone bills showing your conversations

* Transcripts of IM chats or Skype calls

* Copies of letters and/or e-mails

* Copies of holiday cards addressed to you both

* Birth certificate of any child that has been born to your marriage

* Airline ticket receipts showing trips taken together or to visit each other -- including boarding passes

* Copies of the passport stamps from any visits to your spouse's country

* Pictures of you together on vacation and/or with family and friends. It's best to include a range of times, not just a bunch of photos from a short period of time

Edited by amanda1969 (see edit history)

Sorry you've been subjected to this needless, painful ordeal and delay. You'll get through it and be stronger for it. But that doesn't mean it don't suck. <_<

Best of luck to both of you on the CR-1. :roller:

Yeah,your right Dave it sucks,but all we can do is move forward now.we will get through this.

jimi

jimi

Here is a guide for getting through the NVC process as fast as possible. A lot of good info here : http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...hortcut#DS-3032

Good luck!!!