interview did not go well

So sorry to hear this jimi,

Don't lose hope, work together and you'll find another path to happiness, it's only going to take some time, patience and persistance.

I wish I could offer you more support but I'm not familiar with what processes are available for your situation. I'm sure there are many here on CFL who can guide you.

Best to you both,

Bob

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife is very upset,she got the white slip.

now what do i do?

she is too upset,to tell me what happen.

i will post more when she tells me what happened.

Jimi I am sorry to hear the bad news. You need to give YingYing all the support you can. From what Wei has told me yang has rented out the room that his computer is in so the computer is not available.

Damn Jimi, I am very saddened to hear this. Actually, it makes me sick!!

All you can do for right now is "soldier up" and be the strong tree for your wife. I only wish there was more to tell you.

My best wishes go to you and your wife.

tsap seui

well i got an email,here is what happened.My divorce was finalized,in april,2007.i met my wife on internet in june,and we married in september.perhaps getting married this soon,was not the wisest thing to do,i met her in september in person,and there i knew this was the person,i wanted to spend the rest of my life with,i asked her to marry me,and she said yes,we got married.how do you justify what is in your heart.as far as my divorce goes,i was seperated from my ex wife

1 1/2 years before i got divorced.So two trips to china,hundreds of pages of daily emails,yahoo and skype chats,phone calls,they decide not a real marriage.

so where do i go from here?do i start the i-130 route,that has been approved?

jimi

well i got an email,here is what happened.My divorce was finalized,in april,2007.i met my wife on internet in june,and we married in september.perhaps getting married this soon,was not the wisest thing to do,i met her in september in person,and there i knew this was the person,i wanted to spend the rest of my life with,i asked her to marry me,and she said yes,we got married.how do you justify what is in your heart.as far as my divorce goes,i was seperated from my ex wife

1 1/2 years before i got divorced.So two trips to china,hundreds of pages of daily emails,yahoo and skype chats,phone calls,they decide not a real marriage.

jimi

I am sorry to hear the bad news. But since it was the white slip for K3, you still have a great chance to go through CR1, which means you will get oppertunity to get pink for CR1. But you both have to study why the VO gave white for K3 so that you can overcome till get pink for CR1.

I have read the same case on 001.com as yours. But some of them finally got pink for CR1.

jimi

Jimi,

Others follow the same steps as you took with a fast marriage after divorce and some get pink so you can pretty much bet that this explanation you gave is not all there is to it.

If you wish to start the I-130 route then you need to call the NVC and see if they have it or it has been returned to the USCIS. If it has been returned to the USCIS then you will need to file the I-824.

Good luck!!

Guest Rob & Jin

Jimi,

I would pay the money (if necessary) and get the CR-1 running (well moving) again. As Charles says in cases of "not bonafide" you will probably never know their reasoning.

Second keep a close eye out for correspondence from USCIS on the off chance they do actually do something with the returned petition.

If you can try and get a couple more visits in before the CR-1 interview, remember its your responsibility to prove to them "bonafide".

We feel for you both, hang in there and good luck with CR-1.

Guest Mike and Lily

Interview dated 27th OCT. It is today. how you know result yesterday? weekend?

I think they are very careful to give white to CR-1 . Please post the details so people will give you some idea... I am sorry...

Today in the USA is tomorrow in China. Sorry to hear about your bad result.

Hi heyjimi,

sorry to hear this,.......but Rob is right..go for the CR-1

Tom and Ling

Jimi,

I would pay the money (if necessary) and get the CR-1 running (well moving) again. As Charles says in cases of "not bonafide" you will probably never know their reasoning.

Second keep a close eye out for correspondence from USCIS on the off chance they do actually do something with the returned petition.

If you can try and get a couple more visits in before the CR-1 interview, remember its your responsibility to prove to them "bonafide".

We feel for you both, hang in there and good luck with CR-1.

i dont know all the facts,seems she was stuck having to do the interview in english,she can't speak good english,but i on the phone with her,and her english is not very good,i will have to wait for an email,to get the whole story

This goes contrary to what the consulate says about interview language in family immigrations cases.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=308420

i dont know all the facts,seems she was stuck having to do the interview in english,she can't speak good english,but i on the phone with her,and her english is not very good,i will have to wait for an email,to get the whole story

This goes contrary to what the consulate says about interview language in family immigrations cases.

It might be worth it to bring this into the interview if one SO is force to speak English. My SO understand but cannot speak well so I think if she is force into doing the interview in English we could be in trouble too.

I am really sorry to hear this Jimi. I wish all the best to this long process hopefully CR1 goes quicker then the K3 wait.

Joe

most people are allowed to choose the language for the interview. sometimes the vo will force the interview in english as one of their tactics to give them an excuse to deny the visa.get the cr-1 process started and in the meantime try and find out what the consulate's reasons were for the denial. good luck.