Thanks

I was thinking, no deserves credit more for anything that happens in my life than God....

but I must also give thanks to a lot of knowledgable and helpful people here. From the "oldies" like ,... :ph34r: well I won't mention thier names because I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. even the "newbies" have been helpful by reading thier posts. I have made a few angry and a few have put me in my place also, but mostly we are still here.

I must say, now that I'm making arrangements for my wife to arrive and it will be very new to the both of us :shutup: .. :lol: getting ready to enroll my son in school, setting up his room, thinking about the cleaning to come :rolleyes: , I think of all the posts read and posts posted and all the days I have come here reading and learning to past the time, the IM's and emails... it is finally sinking in, I really can't beleive it is true now, it's over.

You, CFL have really been a blessing to me and my family. I have I'm sure at least 3000 posts on this site, counting my former identity.

I've seen many good people come and go and maybe some not so good ones :o I even think of our brother who passed on this year, I wish he could have known of my success.

When I was at a real low point in my life, i was encouraged and received sympathy here and it was well received. I can never get away from God is good , but all of a sudden I became a little misty eyed at my desk thinking of the past 2 1/2 years waiting for this process to come to a positive end.

I can't begin to even think of all the valuable and quite accurate information that many of you have given me and still do... there have been funny times, angry times, sad times and thankfully very very happy times for many of us here.... isn't this what life is?

I just want to take this time and thank each and everyone of you, the ones online and ones offine. I couldn't have done this without you guys and gals.

I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, but it just came over me to say this.

Thank you very much CFL and May God Bless each and everyone of you.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)