7 more days !!!

Well my wife has her interview in 7 more days.Excited and nervous,waited 13 months for this day to arrive.We have been studying the documents,prepareing her,so she wont be too nervous.She is worried about her english.She read on 001 site,one woman,got the white slip,or blue,because she could not speak english,I told her,there is probably more to the story that isnt being told.

Anyway,she leaves Thursday morning for Guangzhou.We did all we can do,all bases are covered,she has a folder that is 11 lbs,she laughs,i tell her,you have the kitchen sink.

Well i asked many questions on here.Now i am just asking, for those that pray,stick us in your prayers.She's now in Gods hands.

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my wife has her interview in 7 more days.Excited and nervous,waited 13 months for this day to arrive.We have been studying the documents,prepareing her,so she wont be too nervous.She is worried about her english.She read on 001 site,one woman,got the white slip,or blue,because she could not speak english,I told her,there is probably more to the story that isnt being told.

Anyway,she leaves Thursday morning for Guangzhou.We did all we can do,all bases are covered,she has a folder that is 11 lbs,she laughs,i tell her,you have the kitchen sink.

Well i asked many questions on here.Now i am just asking, for those that pray,stick us in your prayers.She's now in Gods hands.

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

Congradulations in advance...she'll get the pink, and that this will be a short week for you Jim.

Richard

Wow, how exciting !!! :mellow:

I understand how you feel about waiting a year or more for the process to evolve to conclusion !! :huh:

Best wishes and I am sure she will do great !!

With respect to the English issue, this was addressed in the GUZ Speaks forum last year, after a question on the subject by The Don !!

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25128

I would look to info here at CFL, before I would hold stock in [some] of the posting at 001, IMHO. :rolleyes:

She's now in Gods hands.

yes.. quite fitting metaphor, even if you didn't intend it...

VO = GOD :lol:

good lucks. :D

Hahaha !!!

yeah,i didn't mean it that way, but, you are right !!!!

Guest WenDylan

Good luck and God bless! I am sure you both will be just fine. However I will still keep ya'll in my prayers... and I won't forget, because I look at the Timeline every night!