Hi, I am so glad to tell every members that I got visa now two days ago, Thanks CFL¡¯s help for guiding us to track my case during my long waiting for P4,specially thanks to Yanhua, Tunger88, Tparrent who gave me direct help by PM.

My experience for interview as follows:

>>There is no point for queuing outside the Consulate too earlier during three steps(Submitting documents, Interviewing & getting visa), as GZ arranges those three processes by fixed hours with certain group of applicants. eg. If your appointment is marked 9:30am, the security guard won¡¯t let you joining the 8:30¡¯s group in, and it¡¯s unnecessary for you suffering sunbeam¡¯s hunt if your time isn¡¯t up, the same as the afternoon¡¯s interview, the shorter waiting outside, the good presentation will be made inside.

>>No more bags¡¯ keeping service inside the Consulate, so do remember not using any other bag except plastic one to carry all the papers & documents, pen,handphone/umbrella are also not brought in, you will be caught to outside for storing even if you are already inside interviewing room by only wearing women¡¯s small handbag.

>>If you want make yourself comfortable, for K1 case, you only need to bring filled P4 forms, visa applicant¡¯s notary papers(marriage status/no crime/birth), visa fee receipt & medical report in the morning of the interviewing day, while as in the afternoon of the same day, then you use your full strength to carry as much as you can with the proof of relationship to the VO.

>>The highlight part is answering question raised by VO, from the records I got from 001 previously & those a few I experienced, the questions are always as follows: Who petitioned you? How do you get to know?Where does he live and work? How many times did he come back to visit you? What¡¯s his telephone No. But I got one more: what is his company¡¯s business? My experience told me: if you can answer those questions in English without any hesitation, you will be approved , refer to paper material: I-134 & phonelong were required by my VO.

Thanks again CFL, thanks for the organizer for let us know each other and sharing all the bitter & sweet together, Dan & I are really enjoying here, we will depend on it¡¯s guide for Sally¡¯s further document processing in USA. Wish all the petitioners & applicants are together soon.

Sally & Dan

"... the questions are always as follows: Who petitioned you? How do you get to know? Where does he live and work? How many times did he come back to visit you? What's his telephone No. But I got one more: what is his company's business? My experience told me: if you can answer those questions in English without any hesitation, you will be approved..."

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your experience.

You write that during the interview, "if you can answer those questions in English without any hesitation, you will be approved." My wife's English is very limited. Is the interview conducted in English? Conducted in Mandarin she may be able to answer all the questions (although I will need to let her know about my company's business!). However, if in English, we are in big trouble.

As far as I know, they will conduct the interview in either english or mandarin. Be prepared to be asked how you two communicate, but it shouldn't be too bad.. My fiancee writes nearly perfect english, but her spoken english isn't the greatest. But I'm not too worried.. our phone records show many nights of 1.5+ hours conversations, and we have a lot of written correspondence..