God is Good

The Visa is in hand now. I will purchase the tickets today.

I hope to have my wife and young man here the first week of November.

I must say once we got past the huge namecheck delay at CSC(over 19 months for the p2), everything has moved very fast. In fact when I filed the civil complaint, they approved the petitions in 2 weeks. go figure. I'm truly very blessed and happy it is over now. Hindsight, I can say it gave us a chance to know each other more and our love just grew and grew. We didn't move apart, like my friend Tsap Sieu, we only got closer. Now,,, the Big clean up. :ph34r:

GiG

Sorry I missed this thread on the first day !!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! :) :P

It seems like you have been waiting forever !!!!?? You were here when I first joined over two years ago !!!

I am so happy your wait is over and you can start enjoying life to its fullest now !

Best wishes, Roger and Hongxia :D :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw your thread Charles, I am smiling with you.. :happydance:

Thanks Mike,... everytime I talk to my wife now, we start the conversation with Oh my God !!! We are both excited. Got the tickets to fly to ATl, she just talked with me, she's going to get the tickets to fly to Shanghai a day before... not easy travel, but worth it. :rolleyes: ... yes, I'm smiling.

I must say once we got past the huge namecheck delay at CSC(over 19 months for the p2), everything has moved very fast. In fact when I filed the civil complaint, they approved the petitions in 2 weeks. go figure. I'm truly very blessed and happy it is over now. Hindsight, I can say it gave us a chance to know each other more and our love just grew and grew. We didn't move apart, like my friend Tsap Sieu, we only got closer. Now,,, the Big clean up. :ph34r:

GiG

After 3 years here and all that WE have gone through together, you'd best come up for air once in a while and let us know how it goes, Charles. :)

Yes, it was not an easy road... but I feel we learn the most when we have trials. I do look forward to the future and what it holds for us.

GiG

Sorry I missed this thread on the first day !!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! :) :P

It seems like you have been waiting forever !!!!?? You were here when I first joined over two years ago !!!

I am so happy your wait is over and you can start enjoying life to its fullest now !

Best wishes, Roger and Hongxia :D :D

Thanks for the post. It feels as though I have been waiting forever, but I'm done now. I'm very glad everything is going well for you. I had to hang tough, but it is all good now. Thanks again

I can think of one other reason your smiling today

"them damn boys lost yesterday"

I know, I know your an offical lit egg now

:) ... you might be the only reason I stop smiling my friend. :cheering: ... my guys won ugly yesterday.. but I'll take it... it's still a long season, nothing to get happy about now... whatever problems your team is having now, they will be ready to play against us. :(

My regards to you and Emma. I appreciate your post.

God Bless

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

wow! Congratulations!!!

:)

Finally the wait is over. I watched the debate and went to sleep about 11pm.. I was always thinking what she was doing.

I just got the call at 11:55 pm. after over 2 years of waiting... just 3 questions and the interview was over.

the 3 questions? The V.O. was a lady, asked the questions in english without asking if she wanted to have the questions in chinese.

1. when did you meet your husband.

2. What does she do in Beihai... Lao po didn't know how answer in english, so she answered in Chinese, she is unemployed. The V.O. didn't appear to even listen.

3. Most strange question,,,, Can't think of why this question was asked..... but they asked what was my surgery? .....I had a procedure done last December.... how could they know this?

Anyway, the wait is over, Thanks for the support and encouragement for me though a very long and sometimes very frustrating time.

I also wish the best for my good friend Charles who is to follow soon. And Tsap Suei who has been very supportive in spite of difficult times of his own, much class. I also wish much luck to those who are experiencing difficulties in this process.

I'm waiting for Xuemei to get the Visa in hand and then I will purchase 2 tickets on Delta for nonstop flights to the ATL, with God's grace they will be here in the next 3 weeks.