God is Good

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Visa is in hand now. I will purchase the tickets today.

I hope to have my wife and young man here the first week of November.

I must say once we got past the huge namecheck delay at CSC(over 19 months for the p2), everything has moved very fast. In fact when I filed the civil complaint, they approved the petitions in 2 weeks. go figure. I'm truly very blessed and happy it is over now. Hindsight, I can say it gave us a chance to know each other more and our love just grew and grew. We didn't move apart, like my friend Tsap Sieu, we only got closer. Now,,, the Big clean up. :rolleyes:

GiG

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

The Visa is in hand now. I will purchase the tickets today.

I hope to have my wife and young man here the first week of November.

I must say once we got past the huge namecheck delay at CSC(over 19 months for the p2), everything has moved very fast. In fact when I filed the civil complaint, they approved the petitions in 2 weeks. go figure. I'm truly very blessed and happy it is over now. Hindsight, I can say it gave us a chance to know each other more and our love just grew and grew. We didn't move apart, like my friend Tsap Sieu, we only got closer. Now,,, the Big clean up. :ph34r:

GiG

After 3 years here and all that WE have gone through together, you'd best come up for air once in a while and let us know how it goes, Charles. :)