From blue slip administrative processing to call in letter

autumn

First the good news. My fiancee received a call-in letter with the first option checked. It says "Congratulations. Your visa is approved." She is going back to GUZ and hopefully she will get her visa.

We have been in the scary "administrative processing" for the past two months. We were very worried.

Our case shows that ap can end up in pink.

It's time for us to thank everyone here. We've received great support and advice on this forum. I followed the advice of not sitting there doing nothing. Instead, I kept sending things to GUZ, materials that I thought may help our case. I don't know if it made a difference in the final outcome, but every time I mailed out something, I felt better. I found it hard to deal with the sense of helplessness when I just sat there waiting.

My thoughts are with those who are waiting to hear about the decision about their case in ap. I agree with some members that blue ap could be worse than a white, if the decision is denial in the end. I really wish the process can be changed in the future.

Final thought: I got to know some fine people here. I especially feel sad for those whose applications were denied not because they faked their case but because they did not know how to play the game. Too bad.

Final thought: I got to know some fine people here. I especially feel sad for those whose applications were denied not because they faked their case but because they did not know how to play the game. Too bad.

Autumn, that is great news...and only two months in AP blue!!!! I'm truly happy for your success.

Now, for those of us that did not know how to play the game. :CopBust: Would you please share with us just what you did in those two months? I'd really like to get educated. :P

tsap seui

Autumn, that is great news...and only two months in AP blue!!!! I'm truly happy for your success.

Now, for those of us that did not know how to play the game. :whistling: Would you please share with us just what you did in those two months? I'd really like to get educated. :shutup2:

tsap seui

Thanks everybody.

Tsap Seui, I'm counting myself in the group who did not know how to play the game. I thought that was the reason we got blue slip. As I said, I was just following the advice I got here after we went in ap. I sent in overcome materials in batches. Whenever I thought something might be helpful, I sent it in. I know that people say just give them what they ask for and no more. I felt that I I did not know exactly what they were looking for. Relationship was so broad. It was impossible to include everything in the statement. Once again, it may not have helped at all. It made me feel better though because I felt that I was doing something.

CONGRATS!

Think positive! :ok:

My husband's call-in letter was the same. He also will be going to GUZ soon.

:P

First the good news. My fiancee received a call-in letter with the first option checked. It says "Congratulations. Your visa is approved." She is going back to GUZ and hopefully she will get her visa.

We have been in the scary "administrative processing" for the past two months. We were very worried.

Our case shows that ap can end up in pink.

It's time for us to thank everyone here. We've received great support and advice on this forum. I followed the advice of not sitting there doing nothing. Instead, I kept sending things to GUZ, materials that I thought may help our case. I don't know if it made a difference in the final outcome, but every time I mailed out something, I felt better. I found it hard to deal with the sense of helplessness when I just sat there waiting.

My thoughts are with those who are waiting to hear about the decision about their case in ap. I agree with some members that blue ap could be worse than a white, if the decision is denial in the end. I really wish the process can be changed in the future.

Now, for those of us that did not know how to play the game. :roller: Would you please share with us just what you did in those two months? I'd really like to get educated. :lol:

tsap seui

Thanks everybody.

Tsap Seui, I'm counting myself in the group who did not know how to play the game. I thought that was the reason we got blue slip. As I said, I was just following the advice I got here after we went in ap. I sent in overcome materials in batches. Whenever I thought something might be helpful, I sent it in. I know that people say just give them what they ask for and no more. I felt that I I did not know exactly what they were looking for. Relationship was so broad. It was impossible to include everything in the statement. Once again, it may not have helped at all. It made me feel better though because I felt that I was doing something.

Buddy, please don't feel like you didn't know how to play the game when your lady got her blue slip. Some of the best prepared people on CFL got blue slips. :blink:

It's great that you guys overcame the blue!!!! When I read about AP blue slip this morning, I just equated it to a blue with "no evidence asked for", I'm like that sometimes. ;) I thought, Gawlee, SGT. Carter, what did I miss? I felt dummer than a bass chewin' on a rubber worm.

Good luck to you guys, you did great on overcoming. :o

tsap seui