Guest WenDylan

Every case is different and you can't judge your case by others cases. Some people have to wait. I am a 2 time veteran of long P2 waits. You can contact your congressman and they can have their liaison officer check the status for you.

Good Luck!!!

I think the p2 wait is crazy, how some are fast and others are slow. I am always in awe of the goings on around me, yet I feel stuck, and helpless. I contacted a congressman just in hopes of helping the case a little, however I got 1 letter from them asking for more info and a info release sign-off sheet, but that was weeks ago, and no touch or anything on my case, so I assume it was a lost cause.

Did you fill out the sign-off sheet and send it in? Your P2 wait so far is only 4 months. I doubt your Congressman would see this as a need for urgent action.

Hang in there Dylan, it will come through for you and Wendy, soon. :lol:

tsap seui

I am patient and grateful, because always in my mind I think of all the others and trials, tributes, and waiting it took for them, who walked this path before us. Thanks for you kind thoughts tsap!

Guest WenDylan

Every case is different and you can't judge your case by others cases. Some people have to wait. I am a 2 time veteran of long P2 waits. You can contact your congressman and they can have their liaison officer check the status for you.

Good Luck!!!

I think the p2 wait is crazy, how some are fast and others are slow. I am always in awe of the goings on around me, yet I feel stuck, and helpless. I contacted a congressman just in hopes of helping the case a little, however I got 1 letter from them asking for more info and a info release sign-off sheet, but that was weeks ago, and no touch or anything on my case, so I assume it was a lost cause.

Did you fill out the sign-off sheet and send it in? Your P2 wait so far is only 4 months. I doubt your Congressman would see this as a need for urgent action.

Yes I did this, I thought that it could only help, as opposed to just waiting around. But I guess with the upcoming election and vacations, they are too busy to even look.

Guest Rob & Jin

Good Luck!!!

Yes I did this, I thought that it could only help, as opposed to just waiting around. But I guess with the upcoming election and vacations, they are too busy to even look.

Dont worry Dylan, its coming soon, betch ya :angry:

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

Good Luck!!!

Dont worry Dylan, its coming soon, betch ya :angry:

I'm a waitin'!

Guest WenDylan

Events in life always happen for a reason. We just never know why until it is over. Maybe you are destined for a later interview date to assure you get a good VO.We have our interview in 24 hours! Stomach full of butterflies for us!

Good luck

Good luck to you both! I hope to read your good right up soon!!! :victory:

Good Luck!!!

If you take a look at some other time lines, you will see that there were many in the past year who had to wait-the-wait for the NOA-2.

Moreover, there were some, who had to wait nearly a full year from initial filing until interview date.

But who am I to talk, I still have not reached 2000 posts and I have been here for over 2 years. :o

Hey Roger What's up with that? You have definitely been slacking off on your posts. Your only 36 short. :D

First, I was never a frenetic poster to begin with.

Next, things change, once Lao Po arrives and the former abundance of free time suddenly evaporates. Accordingly, I have had to adjust my priorities, per the wishes of the love of my life. :victory: :ph34r: