Win Free Beer!

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

Tsingtao- pronounced chingdou great beer, does the offer work here ?

:happydance:

I'm guessing, probably not; most likely something to do with taxes relating to US beer and alcohol regulations.

I actually enjoy this beer quite a bit. Tsingtao makes several brands; this particular one is a mild amber lager, similar to what you would find in a bottle of Corona. These are the larger bottles, probably close to 750mL or even a full liter. I haven't actually checked the volume though.

:coolthumb:

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

yeah that sounds great but, what does the beer taste like? :(

Tsingtao tastes like a typical German pilsner, as it was founded by German settlers in 1903 in Shandong Province. Those quart bottles are a good complement to Hot Pot. Yum! I miss China!

:lol:

I'm guessing, probably not; most likely something to do with taxes relating to US beer and alcohol regulations.

I actually enjoy this beer quite a bit. Tsingtao makes several brands; this particular one is a mild amber lager, similar to what you would find in a bottle of Corona. These are the larger bottles, probably close to 750mL or even a full liter. I haven't actually checked the volume though.

:)

If you want to ship me a bottle I'll analyze it for you... :beer: and check for any harmful FOREIGN subsatnces... :whistling:

What a great deal. Free beer!

:blink:

For the last several weeks, Tsingtao has launched a promotion for free beer. Being a beer lover, this seems like a pretty good deal. If you get the winning bottle cap, just turn it in and get another free bottle. Chances are pretty good at getting a winner too. I've already had one 12-bottle case that had 9-winners, and I'm now working on another that has 7-winners. China is getting better all the time.

:angry:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ryg4gn.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/349cn4p.jpg

:beer:

Now were talking my language!!! If only it was Harbin Beer. :beer:

Guest Rob & Jin

yeah that sounds great but, what does the beer taste like? :angry:

Tsingtao tastes like a typical German pilsner, as it was founded by German settlers in 1903 in Shandong Province. Those quart bottles are a good complement to Hot Pot. Yum! I miss China!

weve got a hotpot going here, bring the Tsingtao. :beer: :beer: :blink:

Guest WenDylan

yeah that sounds great but, what does the beer taste like? :unsure:

weve got a hotpot going here, bring the Tsingtao. :drunk: :beer: :eatyum:

On my way! :plane:

yeah that sounds great but, what does the beer taste like? :mobrun:

weve got a hotpot going here, bring the Tsingtao. :drunk: :beer: :)

you are welcome anytime Dylan and Wendy. :)

Guest WenDylan

Thank you!

Thank you!

What happen?? what happen here?? where you take me to?? :o :lol:

Edited by Dylan's Wendy (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

:eatyum:

:beer:

If you want to ship me a bottle I'll analyze it for you... :plane: and check for any harmful FOREIGN subsatnces... :unsure:

I would if I could Roger. I don't know whether there is a law about shipping alcohol in the mail. I'm guessing the revenooers would be hunting us down....

:drunk: