Men are from Mars, and Women....

Christopher's thread got me fired up, and I went searching for the final emails from Chnlove's customer service.

The csr said that in China they have an old saying that in the world of love, men are from Mars while women are from Mercury.

Did John Gray snag that phrase or is the csr just yanking my chain?

Guest ShaQuaNew

Christopher's thread got me fired up, and I went searching for the final emails from Chnlove's customer service.

The csr said that in China they have an old saying that in the world of love, men are from Mars while women are from Mercury.

Did John Gray snag that phrase or is the csr just yanking my chain?

I personally enjoy the "Men are from Bars, and Women from Kitchens" philosophy.

Seinfeld would probably say: "How's that working for you?"

:huh:

:lol:

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

Ok, so I'm guessing she just stole that from John Gray, and that it is not an old Chinese saying?

Heh, I know Johnny Gray personally.

We both belonged to the Transcendental Meditation cult. He got kicked out for breaking a taboo, then he got rich and donated his way back in to the Maharishi's good graces.

He's as smarmy as they come, IMO.

Christopher

quote name='ShaQuaNew' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:54 PM' post='441984']

who is john gray? :)

He is the son of Harvey Chartreuse. He lost his color a short time after he was born, and turned gray.

:mobrun:

Guest ShaQuaNew

:mobrun:

I assumed that you had been following the thread. John Gray is the author of the silly book, "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" or some such nonsense. He made a lot of money on that nauseatingly simple minded content.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)