go get her brother

our song to you

Awesome song!!!! My band does this song as well. ;)

I hope you don't mind but, I explained to Lao Po your history as best as I could and this thread, she loves this song when I sing it to her, says it makes her heart sing, so she said to send it to you so you can sing to your Lao Po

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1MQW5e6KcE

Good luck and think Pink

Thank you Michael for your well wishes and thoughts but that video is a little over the top for me. :lol:

Opps!!!! sorry wrong one <_< I meant to give you this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfP0HeeVhzw...905&index=1 :D

Very nice Michael. Thank you!! :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!!! Tonight she will be on the midnight train to Guangzhou and then to our house in Zhongshan. We have got to get the house finished and rented as soon as possible. Looks like I have my work cut out for me with the interview preparations and the house. I am looking forward to it. :)

Guest ShaQuaNew

Thanks guys!!! Tonight she will be on the midnight train to Guangzhou and then to our house in Zhongshan. We have got to get the house finished and rented as soon as possible. Looks like I have my work cut out for me with the interview preparations and the house. I am looking forward to it. ;)

Good Luck!

That's great news. I just got back from Chongqing. Going to get a little sleep and go to work. Then come home and try to get all the papers ready to send in the I-130. Hopefully we will get an interview and approval this time also

Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. ;)

That's great news. I just got back from Chongqing. Going to get a little sleep and go to work. Then come home and try to get all the papers ready to send in the I-130. Hopefully we will get an interview and approval this time also

Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :cheering:

Congratulations Gary!! I wish you the best of luck with this crazy process.

Brother Charles, I don't know how I missed this thread... but I'm just reading it. Still, you know you and your lovely one are in my prayers.

Like me, Pink is in your future. We all learn and gain strenght from adversity. If He brings you to it.... well you know what I'm saying.

You are getting close to the date my friend. My wife tried to get your wife online last night, but I know now she was traveling. She emailed her just the same. I wish you the best. Just give me a call when you know the fabulous news :o

Like Tsap Suie said, Brang her home to HotLanta(not so hot today)!!!

The time is now!!

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Brother Charles, I don't know how I missed this thread... but I'm just reading it. Still, you know you and your lovely one are in my prayers.

Like me, Pink is in your future. We all learn and gain strenght from adversity. If He brings you to it.... well you know what I'm saying.

You are getting close to the date my friend. My wife tried to get your wife online last night, but I know now she was traveling. She emailed her just the same. I wish you the best. Just give me a call when you know the fabulous news :blink:

Like Tsap Suie said, Brang her home to HotLanta(not so hot today)!!!

The time is now!!

Thank you very much Brother C. Yes I know that He will get me through it and my wife certainly knows this a well. :o

She is at our house in Zhongshan now. I will make sure she gets the message.

Yes ol Cuzin Tsap said "brang her home" and I intend on doing just that!!

Yes Hotlanta ain't so hot now. I am trying to get used to not using any heat in the house as my wife does not like it. I want her to be as comfortable as possible.

Thanks for your well wishes and prayers Brother C. :crutch:

GIG

I am trying to get used to not using any heat in the house as my wife does not like it. I want her to be as comfortable as possible.

I haven't used any heat yet myself. Your wife may reconsider at night...

It does get very cold here for short periods. Last year was the coldest for my wife in China, I had to beg her to go and buy a electric blanket last winter. I guess I will be able to keep the heat low as I do to keep my costs down, because she is used to it and will put on more clothes.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

I am trying to get used to not using any heat in the house as my wife does not like it. I want her to be as comfortable as possible.

I haven't used any heat yet myself. Your wife may reconsider at night...

It does get very cold here for short periods. Last year was the coldest for my wife in China, I had to beg her to go and buy a electric blanket last winter. I guess I will be able to keep the heat low as I do to keep my costs down, because she is used to it and will put on more clothes.

For the last several years I have watched my wife on webcam sitting in her house with the pipes frozen and she still refuses to use heat. :lol:

She does have an electric blanket and covers that she made herself using the cotton from her father's farm.

I have a wood stove here and plenty of wood to cut so at least I can have one room comfortable for me if I can't take it. :harhar1:

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :wacko:

Hey Charles,

I just want you to know, I think of you guys very often !!! :lol:

You have truly waited the wait, and in a very patient manner to boot, IMHO !!!

Best wishes to you and your Lao PO !!!! :ph34r:

Roger and Hongxia

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. ;)

Hey Charles,

I just want you to know, I think of you guys very often !!! ;)

You have truly waited the wait, and in a very patient manner to boot, IMHO !!!

Best wishes to you and your Lao PO !!!! :)

Roger and Hongxia

Hey there Roger!!

Thanks from myself and Lao Po. :lol: Good to hear from you! Yes, waiting has created much patience but I guess it was something I needed. ;)

I hope you and your family are doing well. :yay:

Charles