All Requested Documents Sent

So I have completed another trip to Shanghai China August 18th - 28th after getting the blue letters requesting more info from petitioner. I supplied everything they asked for on the Blue letter Shuyan got at the interview on July 17th.

Shuyan and I had a blast as expected. We took tons of pictures, & kept every receipt from every place that offers receipts, even taxi cabs rides.

I came home and completed the Second trip documents and printed the pictures made a nice photo album. I really hope the US Consulate looks and reads these statements and looks at everything in detail. I am in the waiting period now If we have not heard anything within 3 months of submitting the additional requested information they said email call or fax them?

Do any of you members know if the Blue slips are usually granted the Visa after the additional info is submitted? I know my previous posts explain our case in detail its so frustrating sometimes all this paperwork!!! But I have made another trip to China I did not attend the ACH in GUZ because I really did not have questions for them. I just completed everything requested on the Blue form and sent it back to GUZ. Please wish us luck..If there is such a thing as luck....

Thanks for all of your help and support this website is a big

help sometimes. I wish all of you members lots of luck!

Jay