On my way back to Nanning, China

Gosh i miss my wife! So, i am going back in a few weeks. I didnt plan on going back again. Figured she would be here by November, but i now know that isnt going to happen. We are stuck in NVC hell and i dont have a clue when we will get out! NVC is the worst because they dont tell ya much at that point. Day 38 at NVC and counting!

Patrick

Patrick,

We're all on the same ride together, not that it makes you feel any better. And 38 days at NVC, well, not a long time compared with a lot of us. I do know how you must feel about missing your wife. The last time I was in Shenzhen to be with my wife was over the Christmas/New Years holidays (as in last year!). I'm curious about something, though. If you go to China in a few weeks, what then about the upcoming year-end holidays? Or are you thinking by then the two of you will be together here? Although I feel like getting on a plane tomorrow I am now giving serious thought to going in December. I don't want us to be apart during the holidays. I just wish I knew what the odds were that she'd have her visa by then, however, now being September and our file still with NVC, I think the odds are against that happening for us.

Good luck on your trip, my best to Li.. If you have room for extra baggage, I'm small and fit into most overhead bins!.. Its been almost a year since I saw my better 3/4's.. At least once a week I price plane tickets, "just to see how much it would cost".. I think if it weren't for work, I'd be on a plane a few months ago.. If I could find a job for an English speaking software developer in HK or SZ, I'd be on a plane tomorrow :rolleyes:.. Again, have a great trip, and a good time..