CHINA WILL NOT BAIL OUT THE U.S...

How ungrateful... :lol: After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :unsure:

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_...7531767f5f173d3

We are not the black hole. Your caustic remarks reminds me of a true defeatist much like the French in 1940 when Germany started their war offensive in the low countries.

The black hole are the Gnomes of Zurich and Wall Street Parasites that financed China's and India's expansion for their own personal greed. They did this at the expense of the American Middle Class. Roger why do you hold our country the USA in such contempt? After all don't you show up on the 1st and 15th at the Federal Government for your paycheck? The black hole that feeds you and your ISP so you can write this hogwash.

I tells ya...that uNcA cUziN' rOggiE is some kinda diRtY kOmMiE... or sumpin'. He owns half of Chinatucky already!!! I'll bet the dadgum guy don't even have the american flag painted on his car, and, he probably don't even drink Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Just pack yore bags and get out of aMeRiCa, ya horrible despicable man!!!!

tsap seui :ph34r:

My bad... ;)

How ungrateful... ;) After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... B)

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_...7531767f5f173d3

We are not the black hole. Your caustic remarks reminds me of a true defeatist much like the French in 1940 when Germany started their war offensive in the low countries.

The black hole are the Gnomes of Zurich and Wall Street Parasites that financed China's and India's expansion for their own personal greed. They did this at the expense of the American Middle Class. Roger why do you hold our country the USA in such contempt? After all don't you show up on the 1st and 15th at the Federal Government for your paycheck? The black hole that feeds you and your ISP so you can write this hogwash.

What's your point? :lol:

Guest lilac6451

Yep, selling arms to Taiwan just looks smarter and smarter... :)

To be honest that's a great position for the US to take and when China says don't do it we can respond that we are forced to do this because we need the money.

Sounds like a way to get China to buy some worthless paper. :)

Maybe Chinese government thinks it is not worth it to send money to support America while when we had the tragedy in May, America only donated half a million.

Our government might think of sellinging Nuclear Arms to Afghanistan, Iran as well as selling Arms to North Korea tit for tat.

Without Wal_Mart, 60% of the American will suffer more economically.

Guest Rob & Jin

Yep, selling arms to Taiwan just looks smarter and smarter... <_<

To be honest that's a great position for the US to take and when China says don't do it we can respond that we are forced to do this because we need the money.

Sounds like a way to get China to buy some worthless paper. :lol:

Maybe Chinese government thinks it is not worth it to send money to support America while when we had the tragedy in May, America only donated half a million.

Our government might think of sellinging Nuclear Arms to Afghanistan, Iran as well as selling Arms to North Korea tit for tat.

we shop walmart and kmart for most of our electronics,clothes, toys etc...... like it

local chinese supermarket for food (cheaper than Safeway)

Arc thrift store is good too.

As Jin says "why waste monies"

Guest ShaQuaNew

Sounds like a way to get China to buy some worthless paper. :lol:

As the economic turmoil wave spreads its way across the world, it looks like China is remaining strong when it comes to Capitalism. In fact, they are predicting 9% growth for next year, despite the difficulty now being experienced in America.

"Aussies joke - and hope - that China can save capitalism"

A cartoon on the front page of Australia's national newspaper Thursday neatly illustrates an irony admitted by the government: communist China could save capitalism.

The illustration shows a Chinese man in a Superman outfit telling exactly this to a bankrupt, cigar-smoking Wall Street tycoon covering his nakedness in a barrel.

"Oh, you're just loving this, aren't you," the fallen high-flyer replies in the cartoon in The Australian.

Amid turmoil in the world financial sector, the International Monetary Fund predicted Wednesday that China's economy would grow at more than 9.0 percent next year while much of the West faces recession.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

Understandably, China is more focused and strengthening its own economy, than bailing out other countries.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

Yep, selling arms to Taiwan just looks smarter and smarter... :lol:

I feel so uncomfortable about this.

I think China has reasons not to bail out or just want to wait for a while.

I don't think it's so much out of spite, in the selling of US arms to Taiwan, but like any government, China will seek to help its own country first. Life in America will undoubtedly change a lot in the next several years.

<_<

Yep, selling arms to Taiwan just looks smarter and smarter... :huh:

I feel so uncomfortable about this.

I think China has reasons not to bail out or just want to wait for a while.

I don't think it's so much out of spite, in the selling of US arms to Taiwan, but like any government, China will seek to help its own country first. Life in America will undoubtedly change a lot in the next several years.

:lol:

The american government officials seem to have lost all rational thought of strategic business moves and even of who our business partners and friends are. I can only shake my head at the bumbling and fumbling going on, and ask...why?

tsap seui