CHINA WILL NOT BAIL OUT THE U.S...

Guest Mike and Lily

How ungrateful... :angry: After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :huh:

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_...7531767f5f173d3

China is probably scared that we will inflate our way out of this problem, thus screwing the bondholders. And rightfully so.

How ungrateful... :angry: After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :angry:

Personally I don't know anything about all this struggling this and that. All I know is a bunch of rich people are griping but on my side of the tracks housing and Gas is getting cheaper so GO PLUNGING STOCK MARKET! I'd beat it with a stick if I thought it would make it go down more. :huh: B)

Does that make me a bad?

Edited by shadeOgray (see edit history)

How ungrateful... B) After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :angry:

Personally I don't know anything about all this struggling this and that. All I know is a bunch of rich people are griping but on my side of the tracks housing and Gas is getting cheaper so GO PLUNGING STOCK MARKET! I'd beat it with a stick if I thought it would make it go down more. :huh: B)

Does that make me a bad?

I used to have money in the market but I think its all gone by now... :angry:

Thank god my Florida real estate hasn't gone down... :D

WHAT... :angry:

Yep, selling arms to Taiwan just looks smarter and smarter... <_<

To be honest that's a great position for the US to take and when China says don't do it we can respond that we are forced to do this because we need the money.

Sounds like a way to get China to buy some worthless paper. :rolleyes:

seems now china is one of the bigest bondholder of USA, consider selling arms to Taiwan and China Baill out US together looks like playing chess bewteen the countries

"The Chinese reaction is unfortunate and results in missed opportunities," Upton said. "We feel that the global security environment calls for U.S. and [Chinese] officials to maintain close relations to address common security challenges."

¡¡¡¡

¡¡¡¡U.S. to sell $6.4 billion in weapons to Taiwan

¡¡¡¡The "bilateral events" China called off or postponed involve "senior level visits and humanitarian assistance/disaster relief exchanges" scheduled to happen by the end of November, he said.

¡¡¡¡

¡¡¡¡The Chinese ambassador was said to be on his way to the State Department Monday afternoon to protest the proposed weapons sale to Taiwan.

¡¡¡¡

¡¡¡¡One U.S. official said the tension with China will not affect the role China is playing in negotiations with Iran or North Korea over its nuclear program.

¡¡¡¡

¡¡¡¡The official declined to speak for attribution because of the sensitive diplomacy involved.

¡¡¡¡

¡¡¡¡The arms deal package includes a variety of U.S.-made weapons systems, including Patriot III anti-missile system, Apache attack helicopters, Harpoon missiles and Javelin anti-tank missiles.

How ungrateful... :angry: After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :rolleyes:

We are not the black hole. Your caustic remarks reminds me of a true defeatist much like the French in 1940 when Germany started their war offensive in the low countries.

The black hole are the Gnomes of Zurich and Wall Street Parasites that financed China's and India's expansion for their own personal greed. They did this at the expense of the American Middle Class. Roger why do you hold our country the USA in such comtempt? After all don't you show up on the 1st and 15th at the Federal Government for your paycheck? The black hole that feeds you and your ISP so you can write this hogwash.

what a good mop before this thread locked <_<

Guest Mike and Lily

How ungrateful... :P After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :unsure:

We are not the black hole. Your caustic remarks reminds me of a true defeatist much like the French in 1940 when Germany started their war offensive in the low countries.

The black hole are the Gnomes of Zurich and Wall Street Parasites that financed China's and India's expansion for their own personal greed. They did this at the expense of the American Middle Class. Roger why do you hold our country the USA in such contempt? After all don't you show up on the 1st and 15th at the Federal Government for your paycheck? The black hole that feeds you and your ISP so you can write this hogwash.

Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?

How ungrateful... :angry: After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :rolleyes:

The black hole are the Gnomes of Zurich and Wall Street Parasites that financed China's and India's expansion for their own personal greed. They did this at the expense of the American Middle Class. Roger why do you hold our country the USA in such contempt? After all don't you show up on the 1st and 15th at the Federal Government for your paycheck? The black hole that feeds you and your ISP so you can write this hogwash.

Some do and some don't, but I claim not who does and doesn't.

Though a times I do think that the leaders of this country have a little more than two solar masses which is enough to create a black hole. :huh:

How ungrateful... :lol: After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :)

When I'm getting bashed from both sides of the aisle Mike... :) I know I'm right where I want to be... :P

How ungrateful... :lol: After we've bought all the junque they produce at Wal-Mart for all these years they will not be sending a few measly TRILLIONS of $$$ into the black-hole of the US economy... :unsure:

I tells ya...that uNcA cUziN' rOggiE is some kinda diRtY kOmMiE... or sumpin'. He owns half of Chinatucky already!!! I'll bet the dadgum guy don't even have the american flag painted on his car, and, he probably don't even drink Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Just pack yore bags and get out of aMeRiCa, ya horrible despicable man!!!!

tsap seui ;)

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)