MEDICAL EXAM/where to stay in Guangzhou

My wife has not yet recieved her P4,but has an interview date of october 27th,a monday.Is there a pre-scheduled time in P4 packet,made for her medical examine,or can she have this done anytime?how soon to her interview date?how long does it take to get the results?are they open on weekends?We are trying to figure out,when she will go to guangzhou and how long she will stay there.

what is a good apartment place to stay at,that is reasonable?

thanks for the help.

jimi

My wife has not yet recieved her P4,but has an interview date of october 27th,a monday.Is there a pre-scheduled time in P4 packet,made for her medical examine,or can she have this done anytime?how soon to her interview date?how long does it take to get the results?are they open on weekends?We are trying to figure out,when she will go to guangzhou and how long she will stay there.

what is a good apartment place to stay at,that is reasonable?

thanks for the help.

jimi

she can have the medical done anytime. it takes 3 days to get the results, but for 100rmb extra you can expedite the results and receive them the same day. i think they are open for half a day on sat. but you should call the clinics to confirm. i can't recommend a place to stay because i had a terrible experience at the yangs, however most people seem to be ok with the yangs.

The Canton Fair will be going on at his time in Guangzhou so you can expect hotel prices to be through the roof.

yes,is my luck,my wife told me,price has doubled !!!!!

Jimi - many of your questions have already been answered on CFL. If the search engine here isn't working, try The Google using a site search with search terms...

go to http://www.google.com

enter

site:candleforlove.com <<search terms>>

removing the <<>>

Good Luck !

Yang's ... of course.

what is the cost staying at Yangs?

Wei will be staying at the Yang¡¯s starting on October 23 -- 30. She was told by Yang that after October 15 he will be raising his prices from 220.00 to 350.00 Chinese Yuan per night. This is due to the Guangzhou business expo that will be going on at that time.

:secret:

Li Yin and I stayed at one of the cheaper business hotels, the Hanting Express #44 (Guangzhou Zhongshan yi road) hotel, located three subway stops away from Guangzhou East at the Yangji station (use exit D). I was actually very pleasantly surprised with the rooms (fairly good size, clean, nice air conditioning). My wife and I stayed there for 6 nights, and paid 192RMB a night. They had free internet (and computers in the lobby), along with a internet cafe right across the stree from the hotel. I found it very easy to get to the consulate (costs 2RMB I believe) via subway as the Yangji station was right across the street. I don't know what the rate might be with the Canton Faire going on, but it's something she might want to look into. Of course, she would have to be very confident in her abilities to get around and find the place in GUZ to go for her medical and such, which is that extra special service you get from Yang's.