"Which one of you wanted the clean cup?"

http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2008/09/does-...r-really-exist/

Chinese officals are denying the very existence of the "Special Foods" department and it's director... :blink: Netizens are sure they are lying through their teeth... :blink: to save face... :angry: With the total lack of transparency and accountability with the government how can the people ever really know what is going on??? :huh:

Gosh I am still drinking milk every morning this week. Isn't that I do not know it is poisoned? But I know whatever I eat it is kind of poisoned and you never know if it is even worse than the milk. :huh:

PS. Don't you think it is time to change a new avater? :angry:

How's the monkey one??? :ph34r:

On the tainted food thingie I just read on a blog that most Chinese "mineral water" which is advertised yadda yadda yadda as being from the pure mountain spring...etc etc...is really plain old TAP WATER... :ph34r:

Chinese officals are denying the very existence of the "Special Foods" department and it's director... :bounce8: Netizens are sure they are lying through their teeth... :huh: to save face... :angry: With the total lack of transparency and accountability with the government how can the people ever really know what is going on??? :bounce8:

Gosh I am still drinking milk every morning this week. Isn't that I do not know it is poisoned? But I know whatever I eat it is kind of poisoned and you never know if it is even worse than the milk. :blink:

PS. Don't you think it is time to change a new avater? :angry:

On the tainted food thingie I just read on a blog that most Chinese "mineral water" which is advertised yadda yadda yadda as being from the pure mountain spring...etc etc...is really plain old TAP WATER... :ph34r:

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. why rolling your eyes. happy to find out this??? :huh:

actually you can feel the difference by drinking the watons (HK made)water and drink the fake mineral water. :blink: I don't want internet police find me...

Chinese officals are denying the very existence of the "Special Foods" department and it's director... :bounce8: Netizens are sure they are lying through their teeth... :blink: to save face... :angry: With the total lack of transparency and accountability with the government how can the people ever really know what is going on??? :bounce8:

Gosh I am still drinking milk every morning this week. Isn't that I do not know it is poisoned? But I know whatever I eat it is kind of poisoned and you never know if it is even worse than the milk. :huh:

PS. Don't you think it is time to change a new avater? :blink:

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. why rolling your eyes. happy to find out this??? :bounce8:

actually you can feel the difference by drinking the watons (HK made)water and drink the fake mineral water. :huh: I don't want internet police find me...

I just prefer soaking in the REAL... :angry: hot springs in Qionghai, Hainan... :bounce8:

Isn't it funny??? :V:

Something Big Happened!

A cartoon illustrator made an interesting four-image caricature of how people in China handle situations like the recent milk formula scandal. Translated by CDT via blogtd.org:

1. Officials address the public in a very composed manner (with a bullhorn in hand);

2. Families of victims are having stabilized emotions (both hands upholding a 100-yuan check);

3. Journalists report the news with one voice (TV anchor reading a standardized dispatch script while caption says ¡°sponsored by idiocy,¡± or nao bai chi, as nao bai jin is a famous nutritional product brand in China);

4. There are no comments from Internet users.

uNcA cuZin' roGgiE,

You've got to hurry up and get thy buttocks to China and straighten them out on how things should work!!! :lol:

No, wait a minute, I'd hate to see you and your cowscycle tied to a post, lookin' down the barrels a 300 man firing squad. Them AK's won't leave much left to mourn. :)

tsap shootie