P4, Interview letter

Lao po has yet to recieve the papers from Gz as of today. There is still time, the interview is a little less than a month away so no problem. I would just thought they would have been there quicker.

I sent a bunch of documents this week that sweetie will need for the interview, it looks like they will get to my wife before the papers from Guz get to her.

Lao po has yet to recieve the papers from Gz as of today. There is still time, the interview is a little less than a month away so no problem. I would just thought they would have been there quicker.

I sent a bunch of documents this week that sweetie will need for the interview, it looks like they will get to my wife before the papers from Guz get to her.

Hello,

When did you send in your P3? Thanks

Joe

Hello,

Joe

I'm CR1/IR1, no p3, but NVC sent papers the first week of July

Hello,

Joe

Newday is CR-1, NOW IR-1 because his case ran past their 2nd wedding anniversary.

You may want to check out VJ's timelines, I used them to estimate NVC --> P3, P3 --> P4, and P4 --> Interview the estimates were fairly accurate.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list...na&dfile=No

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27430

Brother C have you tried tracking the EMS number from the label that you supplied to the NVC for the P4?

No, I didn't.... I didn't think of recording it at the time. :partytime2:

I will say my wife has a friend on the 001 site... she has an appointment on October 8 and she just got the interview letter this week. If Lao po doesn't get it by next weekend, I will call DOS again.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Brother C have you tried tracking the EMS number from the label that you supplied to the NVC for the P4?

No, I didn't.... I didn't think of recording it at the time. :partytime2:

I will say my wife has a friend on the 001 site... she has an appointment on October 8 and she just got the interview letter this week. If Lao po doesn't get it by next weekend, I will call DOS again.

I am sure it will work out for ya man. Ya think Lao Po recorded the number?

Ya think Lao Po recorded the number?

No, I can remember her saying she didn't get it before she sent it to me.

Either way, I'm not worried, but I will give another week before checking with DOS. The lady who got her's(from 001), got her's less than 4 weeks before her interview. We already filled out the GIV-24 already, we just really need the interview letter and the physical forms and instructions i guess.... we'll see :lol:

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Either way, I'm not worried, but I will give another week before checking with DOS. The lady who got her's(from 001), got her's less than 4 weeks before her interview. We already filled out the GIV-24 already, we just really need the interview letter and the physical forms and instructions i guess.... we'll see :lol:

If it doesn't arrive soon use the email form at Guz's website asking them to resend P4, they have been very responsive in the past. Remember to provide them her phone number so they can call and confirm her address.

newday, the only paper you "really" need from the consulate is the interview appt. letter. the rest you can download from guz and fill them out, even the medical forms. if you don't receive the p-4 you can go to ach and get another p-4 package to get the appt. letter. you only need this letter to gain entrance to the consulate the day of the interview. good luck!

newday, the only paper you "really" need from the consulate is the interview appt. letter. the rest you can download from guz and fill them out, even the medical forms. if you don't receive the p-4 you can go to ach and get another p-4 package to get the appt. letter. you only need this letter to gain entrance to the consulate the day of the interview. good luck!

I'm not going to China for the interview, so ACH is not an option... my wife just came online, she told me an 001 lady who has an interview 2 days before her's just got hers yesterday, this is the 2nd in 2 days, so I'm confident she will get hers, otherwse I will take Lee's advice and email them.

Go figure, Lao po received the Interview papers today, a Sunday.

They say she will interview as IR/1. The address was incorrect, so when she was waiting after thier call downstairs, they called back as they were waiting at the wrong Building and the papers were addressed to her son.... anyway all's well.

Now, she is waiting for my papers from DHL, online status says they are in South China,,, they should arrive to her tomorrow, hopefully.

Good news, and good luck to you guys, buddy. It's been a long trip, let's hope it works out easily for your wife and son in Guangzhou.

And cuzin' Chawls is NEXT!!! Good luck ya ol' redneck!!!

tsap seui

Good news, and good luck to you guys, buddy. It's been a long trip, let's hope it works out easily for your wife and son in Guangzhou.

tsap seui

You are right, I'm waiting for good news for my cuzin Chawls... he was about 10 days behind my nvc exit... so I hope to hear his good news in the next week. Thanks for the well wishes.

tsap seui

You are right, I'm waiting for good news for my cuzin Chawls... he was about 10 days behind my nvc exit... so I hope to hear his good news in the next week. Thanks for the well wishes.

Glad to hear you got that paper brother C. :drunk: One less load on your mind now. I still don't have any word from the DOS but I have put in a request to God for a November 6 interview date. It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary :( IR-1 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuzin Tsap, ya older redneck, thanks fur yer best wishes us Jawjans. You are one lucky dude to have Uncle Scam pay your way to China! :rolleyes: