• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

. I don't think I'm a total tard.

Dylan,

I think you know that we're going to have to check with Wendy on that. :roller:

Joe

Well, I can't take all the credit, Wendy and I worked together to make the file. So, that means we are both total tards. :rolleyes:

Guest WenDylan

. I don't think I'm a total tard.

Dylan,

I think you know that we're going to have to check with Wendy on that. :lol:

Joe

Well, I can't take all the credit, Wendy and I worked together to make the file. So, that means we are both total tards. :rolleyes:

I hope Wendy will share her opinions of this thread (and your IQ) with us! :roller:

She is reading it, and talking to me now... in private. :lol:

I do not know what she would say? She is very clever and I cannot predict her response... always so unique to my views and opinions.

In my 2+ years on Candle, I think this is the first thread of this kind I have ever seen. Man meets woman on internet then 1 month, 21 days later is a an engagement party. :roller: Then he proceeds to use arrogant language to describe Chinese people such as "village idiots" and "refugees."

What does our MK mod think of this? :rolleyes:

This was the good part.

If you're one of those self superior people who demand good grammar and punctuation then let me save you right now. DON'T READ THIS, you will go blind.

The rest simply made me wonder if he realized the rest of us have been to China, also.

I'll bugger off, too.

Guest WenDylan

In my 2+ years on Candle, I think this is the first thread of this kind I have ever seen. Man meets woman on internet then 1 month, 21 days later is a an engagement party. :rolleyes: Then he proceeds to use arrogant language to describe Chinese people such as "village idiots" and "refugees."

What does our MK mod think of this? :rolleyes:

I figured Uncle Roger would move this out of the MK.

Wow! As I was reading this synopsis of his first experience in China, two things occurred in my feeble little mind...First, the arrogant and shameless bashing of a country most of us hold dear to our heart. Second, I was anticipating the reactions of our long-standing members.

I believe the only negative thing ever uttered from my mouth in regards to China during my visits was the heat, after all, you all know I have an abnormal sweat gland. :rolleyes:

C'mon guys, let's cut him some slack. After all, China has a long way to go, but they'll be there in a hundred years.

That's it for now. Time to buggar off and report to the village idiot.

Edited by yimi386 (see edit history)

That should become a famous quote! In fact, I'm going to add it to my signature.

Ok, Dylan. We're waiting for Wendy's reaction.

Guest WenDylan

That should become a famous quote! In fact, I'm going to add it to my signature.

Ok, Dylan. We're waiting for Wendy's reaction.

Me too. :)

I think that every person who has been to China has seen their own personalized version of China, probably no 2 stories the same.

There is no need to slap at another member because they post what they see or feel about their personal experience.

Remember what your mama said to you or should have said "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."