Chinese dairy knew milk fault weeks before recall

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew

All stores post signs stating that their milk is clean.

Well THAT should about cover it. :P

Dave, honestly man. No one is saying that because a store posted a sign saying the milk is safe, that it removes all doubt, so just go ahead and buy it. Again, everyone in China is taking this VERY seriously. It's not a small issue over here. There are millions of families with small children that want and need an assurance that the milk is safe. They are dealing with it. I hope you don't think that China considers things as business as usual, and somehow would resort to attempting to deceive people by putting up signs and not correcting the problem.

The US has had its share of food and drug scares, and quickly recovered from them

Ah let's see your first comment to try to explain away the intentional poisoning of thousands of people was "growth pains"... ^_^ Now you remind us that this is no different than say the Tylenol incident in the US with one wacko adulterating some drugs after production... :huh:

All stores post signs stating that their milk is clean.

Well THAT should about cover it. :huh:

Dave, honestly man. No one is saying that because a store posted a sign saying the milk is safe, that it removes all doubt, so just go ahead and buy it. Again, everyone in China is taking this VERY seriously. It's not a small issue over here. There are millions of families with small children that want and need an assurance that the milk is safe. They are dealing with it. I hope you don't think that China considers things as business as usual, and somehow would resort to attempting to deceive people by putting up signs and not correcting the problem.

Oh absolutely not Jesse... :huh: For Chinese authorities to just go ahead and bury any negative issue in window-dressing would be so totally unheard of... ^_^

Guest ShaQuaNew

Oh absolutely not Jesse... :huh: For Chinese authorities to just go ahead and bury any negative issue in window-dressing would be so totally unheard of... ^_^

Roger, no matter what you see, and no matter what you hear about China, you will always find the darkest clothing in your closet to dress it.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

Roger, no matter what you see, and no matter what you hear about China, you will always find the darkest clothing in your closet to dress it.

"Blue skies, nothing but blue skies from now on..." :huh:

Edited by rogerluli (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

"Blue skies, nothing but bluse skies from now on..." :huh:

You can find blue sky in China, yes indeed you can. If you ever find the gumption to actually move here, you can proceed on and rally the people of your little town to carry your anti government and save the planet banners...

"Blue skies, nothing but bluse skies from now on..." :huh:

You can find blue sky in China, yes indeed you can. If you ever find the gumption to actually move here, you can proceed on and rally the people of your little town to carry your anti government and save the planet banners...

Both of our towns...Qionghai , Hainan and Yuxi, Yunnan have wonderfully clean air already Jesse...Why would anyone live somewhere that didn't???

Guest ShaQuaNew

Both of our towns...Qionghai , Hainan and Yuxi, Yunnan have wonderfully clean air already Jesse...Why would anyone live somewhere that didn't???

Right. You can find clean air here. It's still available. But, these are cities that are governed by China. Don't you need to fix that?

Without a free press to report the truth about the milk scandal and every other issue of note how can the people ever be sure what is going on... :P Unfortunately the government's control of news in China is total and any unruly sources are punished. It would be like if we only allowed the government's side of issues to be written about here... :sosad:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1223324620...=googlenews_wsj

"The suppression of bad news has continued, and by some measures gotten worse, since the scandal has come to light. The specific nature of media bans remains unclear, although it appears from news reports that media have been instructed to stick to the government line as reported by the official Xinhua news agency. Chinese journalists tell me any further reporting on problems in China's dairy industry is impossible. Discussion of the causes of the crisis and government responsibility, including questions about government cooperation with dairy companies, is strictly off limits. Nor are Chinese consumers being offered information about the breadth of global recalls."

You give me pause to think, cuzin', when you go to Chinatucky, who on Candle is gonna inform me of all the troubles I am havin' in China, what with the computer being blocked, no free press (that I don't trust anyhow), and all the censorship...heck, I might wind up unhappy, and unsafe...and...not even know it.

Are you mentoring anyone to take your place, bubba?

tsap seui

Guest Mike and Lily

You give me pause to think, cuzin', when you go to Chinatucky, who on Candle is gonna inform me of all the troubles I am havin' in China, what with the computer being blocked, no free press (that I don't trust anyhow), and all the censorship...heck, I might wind up unhappy, and unsafe...and...not even know it.

tsap seui

Don't give 'em any ideas. They might start blocking the candle over there. :P

tsap seui

There's an olde saying to cover this situation Tsap... :lol:

IGNORANCE IS BLISS... ^_^

tsap seui

Don't give 'em any ideas. They might start blocking the candle over there. ^_^

Hopefully that won't happen but as it says in the Bible...

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE... :lol: