We finally got the interview dat. My wife had be telling me every day this week, call DOS, call DOS... today, she must have told me 7 times... I called them 3 times last week.... anyway, I called and they finally gave me a date about a month out... I called Lao Po back when I was at work, but I didn't tell her, wouldn't have been able to go to sleep ;) .... :unsure: I wanted to see her face when I told her.

What did she ask me 1 hour ago when she got online?... did you call DOS? I told her yes, but no good news... at least one month out :D ... she argued 2 months, I said no, 1 then she said 2.... finally I typed the date and time and she didn't beleive me :P

She is very excited....

Wish us luck. The prayers will intensify

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

We finally got the interview dat. My wife had be telling me every day this week, call DOS, call DOS... today, she must have told me 7 times... I called them 3 times last week.... anyway, I called and they finally gave me a date about a month out... I called Lao Po back when I was at work, but I didn't tell her, wouldn't have been able to go to sleep :huh: .... :rolleyes: I wanted to see her face when I told her.

What did she ask me 1 hour ago when she got online?... did you call DOS? I told her yes, but no good news... at least one month out :ph34r: ... she argued 2 months, I said no, 1 then she said 2.... finally I typed the date and time and she didn't beleive me :lol:

She is very excited....

Congrats! wish you all the best....

We finally got the interview dat. My wife had be telling me every day this week, call DOS, call DOS... today, she must have told me 7 times... I called them 3 times last week.... anyway, I called and they finally gave me a date about a month out... I called Lao Po back, but I didn't tell her.... :rolleyes: I wanted to see her face when I told her.

What did she ask me 1 hour ago when she got online?... did you call DOS? I told her yes, but no good news... at least one month out :ph34r: ... she argued 2 months, I said no, 1 then she said 2.... finally I typed the date and time and she didn't beleive me :lol:

She is very excited....

Really Wonderful and Exciting news, Charles!!

You've got my prayers too. :huh:

We finally got the interview dat. My wife had be telling me every day this week, call DOS, call DOS... today, she must have told me 7 times... I called them 3 times last week.... anyway, I called and they finally gave me a date about a month out... I called Lao Po back when I was at work, but I didn't tell her, wouldn't have been able to go to sleep :huh: .... :lol: I wanted to see her face when I told her.

What did she ask me 1 hour ago when she got online?... did you call DOS? I told her yes, but no good news... at least one month out :lol: ... she argued 2 months, I said no, 1 then she said 2.... finally I typed the date and time and she didn't beleive me :lol:

She is very excited....

Hey Newday,when did you mail your P3 package to Guz,The reason i ask,my wife and I,are waiting for our interview date.

anyway...

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!

jimi

We finally got the interview dat. My wife had be telling me every day this week, call DOS, call DOS... today, she must have told me 7 times... I called them 3 times last week.... anyway, I called and they finally gave me a date about a month out... I called Lao Po back when I was at work, but I didn't tell her, wouldn't have been able to go to sleep :huh: .... :lol: I wanted to see her face when I told her.

What did she ask me 1 hour ago when she got online?... did you call DOS? I told her yes, but no good news... at least one month out :lol: ... she argued 2 months, I said no, 1 then she said 2.... finally I typed the date and time and she didn't beleive me :lol:

She is very excited....

Hey Newday,when did you mail your P3 package to Guz,The reason i ask,my wife and I,are waiting for our interview date.

anyway...

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!

jimi

We are I-130, no p3...we exited nvc Jul 3

We finally got the interview dat. My wife had be telling me every day this week, call DOS, call DOS... today, she must have told me 7 times... I called them 3 times last week.... anyway, I called and they finally gave me a date about a month out... I called Lao Po back, but I didn't tell her.... :lol: I wanted to see her face when I told her.

She is very excited....

Really Wonderful and Exciting news, Charles!!

You've got my prayers too. :huh:

Thanks Dennis, we have come a long way. We are together 3 years Janurary 2009. We have endured a lot. We are in the home stretch.

We finally got the interview dat. My wife had be telling me every day this week, call DOS, call DOS... today, she must have told me 7 times... I called them 3 times last week.... anyway, I called and they finally gave me a date about a month out... I called Lao Po back when I was at work, but I didn't tell her, wouldn't have been able to go to sleep :) .... :D I wanted to see her face when I told her.

What did she ask me 1 hour ago when she got online?... did you call DOS? I told her yes, but no good news... at least one month out :) ... she argued 2 months, I said no, 1 then she said 2.... finally I typed the date and time and she didn't beleive me ;)

She is very excited....

Wow, great news buddy!!! I can't wait to se your happy post of success with the interview!!!!

Yep, you'll get a prayer from this ol' boy.

tsap seui