I finally have everything, I need for the I-130. The package is prepared, ready to be sent to Chicago tomorrow. Following the advice of the old hands on this board; I am throwing the kitchen sink at the USCIS

We all know that the USCIS and the State Department speak in a language few of us can comprehend or interpert,and that fact has caused me to ignore what on the surface would be common sense.

Here is my question, I included a sample of our chat logs from QQ sessions with my wife. Today was a wonderful session with news that she was writing emails to my mother, and she had gotten an email from my sister. A discussion of a professional triumph for her, some tenderness since we haven't spoken for some days. On the surface a great example of an existing an evolving relationship. But their is always a but. My wife is beautiful and very outgoing attracting the attention of men. This week she was teaching a class of 48, mostly men. We joked around as she told me that she announced to the class she was married as she says " to avoid trouble" Well one young men was not discouraged an since he is a co-worker he has her number an has called her every day. We joked around that she has a knack for attracting younger men, an that was the end of the discussion. To me this is a hallmark of a confident relationship, that we can openly discuss what is going to happen regardless, a vivacious women in the workplace is going to attract attention, especially in China. My question is this, do you think the gomba's at State an USCIS are going to see red if they read the discussion. Everything else is perfect and I would hate to remove the discussion from the log

thanks as always

Jim

I finally have everything, I need for the I-130. The package is prepared, ready to be sent to Chicago tomorrow. Following the advice of the old hands on this board; I am throwing the kitchen sink at the USCIS

We all know that the USCIS and the State Department speak in a language few of us can comprehend or interpert,and that fact has caused me to ignore what on the surface would be common sense.

Here is my question, I included a sample of our chat logs from QQ sessions with my wife. Today was a wonderful session with news that she was writing emails to my mother, and she had gotten an email from my sister. A discussion of a professional triumph for her, some tenderness since we haven't spoken for some days. On the surface a great example of an existing an evolving relationship. But their is always a but. My wife is beautiful and very outgoing attracting the attention of men. This week she was teaching a class of 48, mostly men. We joked around as she told me that she announced to the class she was married as she says " to avoid trouble" Well one young men was not discouraged an since he is a co-worker he has her number an has called her every day. We joked around that she has a knack for attracting younger men, an that was the end of the discussion. To me this is a hallmark of a confident relationship, that we can openly discuss what is going to happen regardless, a vivacious women in the workplace is going to attract attention, especially in China. My question is this, do you think the gomba's at State an USCIS are going to see red if they read the discussion. Everything else is perfect and I would hate to remove the discussion from the log

thanks as always

Jim

when the uscis adjucates your petition they are looking for specific things. imo its unlikely they will do more than just scan thru the chats and emails.good luck to you.

Guest WenDylan

Yeah, they probably won't even read those email conversations at this point in the process.

Don't sweat those young dudes. Chinese women ain't interested. ;) You are the prize and she's locked herself on/in you. The rest is just the process. So, sit back and continue to enjoy the ride. :D

Just paranoia.

I would screen all e-mails, chats, and any other kind of communications very very carefully. Do it with the attitude that you want to deny the case and you are grasping at straws (not that I think they do this but this is the proper mindset for screening). Remove anything that could possibly be interpreted as negative or lead to a series of inquiries.

This is serious serious business ... don't take any chances.

So yes ... I'd remove the material you cite.

Guest Rob & Jin

I wouldn't include anything in the way of evidence that gives them anything to question.

Keep it solid- no cracks

you dont want to be kicking yourself later because you gave too much now.

Remember "KISS"