Let down

My wife's old adult school, just told us that they cancelled the citizenship prep class, due to not enough students. Hey, we would have been there. Now we must do it all on our own. Thanks for posting the links to the study aids. Time to get cracking, and studying. I now have 3 students that I must work with on their homework. Ain't life great?

Sometimes public libraries and churches give classes. They will give her a CD and study guide when she goes for biometrics. I have the booklet and the CD on my computer. If you need them I can burn you off a copy. Send me a PM if you need them.

My wife's old adult school, just told us that they cancelled the citizenship prep class, due to not enough students. Hey, we would have been there. Now we must do it all on our own. Thanks for posting the links to the study aids. Time to get cracking, and studying. I now have 3 students that I must work with on their homework. Ain't life great?

It is a very easy test, my wife just got hers last week in Norfolk VA. She passed the test with ease. I think she studied about 1 month and then I asked her all of the questions in the guide. They don't ask you all of the questions, I think they gave her a test with about 25 questions on it and they were all multiple choice, so it is a really easy test, Good Luck!

Thanks LENJIA. I will tell my wife. I know that she will study and I will help her, when I am not tutoring the children.

Her GF in Virginia Beach called her today. Her biometrics appt. was in June and she just got word that her interview for citizenship is at the end of this month. That's 3 months from bio to interview.