Bill and Angel and Peter... soon to be together in the US!

Congratulations!!! Very nice write up. Hope everyone's interviews go as smoothly as yours.

Wow, wish my Mandarin was as good as yours! :happydance: :cheering: :happy2:

:drunk: Time to jet off to the USA?

Just bought the plane tickets... Will be arriving to the US on Nov 10. :)

:plane:

Wow...two months. Are you staying in China that long? Major jealousy here if that's the case. :P

Congrats and have a safe trip. :)

Wow...two months. Are you staying in China that long? Major jealousy here if that's the case. :lol:

Congrats and have a safe trip. :lol:

Ah, no... I'm back in the USA now, and will fly back to China (trip #8) on Nov 3 to spend time with her parents and help her pack, and then the 3 of us head back together to the US. She'll be using the next 2 months to spend time with her parents and get some things in order, and I have more than my share of stuff I need to finish before she gets her.

Hey Bill, a belated

:) CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

to you and your family!

I was so busy preparing for my trip to be with my sweet Haiqing for her interview that I wasn't on CFL very much for two weeks before I left and I missed your post.

Have a wonderful life together,

Bob

thank you Bill for all the details. this will really help a lot of us going into the interview, hopefully we will find that beautiful smile as well :lol:

Is that picture your fiancee? She looks like a model or a movie star. :D

wife :P

why pay for a model when you're married to one? hehehe. i just like photography and she doesn't mind posing for the camera :o

thank you Bill for all the details. this will really help a lot of us going into the interview, hopefully we will find that beautiful smile as well :(

Is that picture your fiancee? She looks like a model or a movie star. :D

wife :D

why pay for a model when you're married to one? hehehe. i just like photography and she doesn't mind posing for the camera :D

By the way, Congratulations on your pink, I noticed you just received it on the 24th, and awaiting the visas (which should arrive today if not sooner). Happy times! :thank_you_so_much:

thank you Bill for all the details. this will really help a lot of us going into the interview, hopefully we will find that beautiful smile as well :suck_kr:

Is that picture your fiancee? She looks like a model or a movie star. :vava:

wife :D

why pay for a model when you're married to one? hehehe. i just like photography and she doesn't mind posing for the camera :D

By the way, Congratulations on your pink, I noticed you just received it on the 24th, and awaiting the visas (which should arrive today if not sooner). Happy times! :rolleyes:

thank you :) yes, we got our visa in hand yesterday morning. everything has been so smooth for us, we feel truly blessed. 163 days from start to visa in hand. we just wish everyone else a smooth and successful journey as well. im working on my interview writeup now, will post soon.