Moon Festival

Guest WenDylan

company give Haagen Dazs voucher for moon festival. I will keep it till interview to go with Dylan :unsure:

Hey - is new moon cake with Haagen Daas as part of it.

I got so warped with Peranakan style moon cakes in Singapore, then BOOM - they make all kinds of stuff you won't see anywhere else on top of it all ...

NOW ? Get yer Haagen Daas Moon Cake.

That took some work, but it'll pay off this year.

I project their sales to boom by 1200 percent during the week.

ICE CREAM IN MOON CAKE. YUM !

Like dah, reinventing the Moon Pie? :angry:

hmmm, yes, very good marketing strategy.

As long as it isn't similar to a hot cake. When I worked at Wal-Mart back in high school, I got slapped every time I said something would sell like hot cakes. I was shown that in reality, hot cakes are one of the worst selling items in the retail/food industry. Maybe that is thanks to Mr. Ronald and his fancy potato strings at the place with the arches.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YuanYang - if you can find a local bakery that is making them fresh, thats the best source. otherwise, they get stale.

The recipes now have varied so much, you don't recognize them from the original...

My Source was in 1) Guangzhou 2) Singapore 3)Houston. All were small bakeries, made em all there.

Now, with that in mind, you know the Collin St Bakery in Waxahaxie, TX? They churn out millions o fruit cakes every year. Stay away from that kind o mass produced moon cake - the taste just ain't that good.

BUT, FWIW, Collin St Bakery makes the best d@mn fruit cakes in the world.

:lol: Oh YES! :o Moon Cake :) My sweet fiancee Haiqing saved some Moon cakes for me last year when I got there the first week of November. She wanted me to experience them and I really like them. :)

She already has some waiting for me when I get there two weeks from today and has told me about the ice cream ones :P I can't wait to try those :D

I am so lucky, she is so good to me :P and I can't wait to be with her again.

Don't get a sick tummy from too much Moon cake yummy, :P

Bob

B) Oh YES! :blink: Moon Cake :blink: My sweet fiancee Haiqing saved some Moon cakes for me last year when I got there the first week of November. She wanted me to experience them and I really like them. :o

She already has some waiting for me when I get there two weeks from today and has told me about the ice cream ones B) I can't wait to try those :D

I am so lucky, she is so good to me :D and I can't wait to be with her again.

Don't get a sick tummy from too much Moon cake yummy, :lol:

Bob

Uh Bob I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I actually have a PATENT on the writing with smilies technique... :o So if you do want to use it in the future you'll have to pay ME... :huh: for the privilege... :D

:blink: Oh YES! :huh: Moon Cake :huh: My sweet fiancee Haiqing saved some Moon cakes for me last year when I got there the first week of November. She wanted me to experience them and I really like them. :P

She already has some waiting for me when I get there two weeks from today and has told me about the ice cream ones :eatyum: I can't wait to try those :D

I am so lucky, she is so good to me :pash: and I can't wait to be with her again.

Bob

Uh Bob I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I actually have a PATENT on the writing with smilies technique... :o So if you do want to use it in the future you'll have to pay ME... :huh: for the privilege... :D

Hey Roger ... I didn't know that :blink: I have to tell you though that when I'm designing a new product for a customer I've broken many patents in the past and have several of my own :P

In this case it's a bit of a different challenge though :ph34r: ... but I'm up for it :mf_sleep: ... how about I spare you for the rights? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/blackbelt8/bb8_25.jpg

:ph34r:

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/blackbelt8/bobblackbelttestcementblock2.jpg

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/blackbelt8/bb8nunchucks.jpg

You ready? :P Oh ... and none of this :draw: not fair so don't even go there :lol:

Have a terrific day :boxer:

Bob

:shutup: Oh YES! :boxer: Moon Cake :lol: My sweet fiancee Haiqing saved some Moon cakes for me last year when I got there the first week of November. She wanted me to experience them and I really like them. :lol:

She already has some waiting for me when I get there two weeks from today and has told me about the ice cream ones :eatyum: I can't wait to try those :D

I am so lucky, she is so good to me :pash: and I can't wait to be with her again.

Bob

Hey Roger ... I didn't know that :blink: I have to tell you though that when I'm designing a new product for a customer I've broken many patents in the past and have several of my own :P

In this case it's a bit of a different challenge though :roller: ... but I'm up for it :D ... how about I spare you for the rights? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/blackbelt8/bb8_25.jpg

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/blackbelt8/bobblackbelttestcementblock2.jpg

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/blackbelt8/bb8nunchucks.jpg

You ready? :D Oh ... and none of this :draw: not fair so don't even go there :lol:

Have a terrific day :boxer:

Bob

Sorry Bob I'm not allowed to engage in any sort of fisticuffs as I am a FEDERALLY LICENSED PEACENIK... :ph34r:

So go ahead and RIP-OFF my intellectual property rights if you must... :o

And enjoy your m00nie cakes with laopo... :D

Sorry Bob I'm not allowed to engage in any sort of fisticuffs as I am a FEDERALLY LICENSED PEACENIK... ;)

So go ahead and RIP-OFF my intellectual property rights if you must... :o

And enjoy your m00nie cakes with laopo... :D

Ok Roger ... we'll just play nice and share :lol: ... after all, I'm really a peacenik at heart myself although not Federally Licensed :lol: ... that work for you?

Have a great evening and enjoy your mooncakes too, :)

Bob

:angry: Oh YES! :lol: Moon Cake :) My sweet fiancee Haiqing saved some Moon cakes for me last year when I got there the first week of November. She wanted me to experience them and I really like them. :licklips:

Bob

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3048/soboredhk8.gif I ain't payin' Randy; and we know he's better than you. B)