Who is Mr. Yang?

orchids

Hello All,

I am new to this and wonder who is this Mr. Yang guy everyone been refering to. I hope to get a interview date in late Nov or early Dec so I might need to find a place to stay in Guangzhou. I am planning to fly over to accompany my SO to the interview. We have a LEFT NVC date of Jul 22 so I assume it would be sometime in Nov. So if someone can tell me who is this Mr. Yang that would be great. Good Luck to you all.

Joe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

Hello All,

I am new to this and wonder who is this Mr. Yang guy everyone been refering to. I hope to get a interview date in late Nov or early Dec so I might need to find a place to stay in Guangzhou. I am planning to fly over to accompany my SO to the interview. We have a LEFT NVC date of Jul 22 so I assume it would be sometime in Nov. So if someone can tell me who is this Mr. Yang that would be great. Good Luck to you all.

Joe

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=170170

:lol: :P :P

Hello All,

Joe

more info. http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32532

Guest WenDylan

Hello All,

Joe

I figured I would leave that one for you... :P

Hello All,

Joe

I figured I would leave that one for you... :P

Hello All,

I just finish reading all the posting. Good / Bad now what do I do? Seems like it is convience but I just don't know. Ok any one else on good / bad hehe. Good Luck to You all. It sad sometime to have bad experience maybe it is the YUAN with that person.

Joe

many people have posted positive experiences with the yang's. i guess it depends on your cleanliness expectations. if you decide to stay there be sure and keep your money and valuables with you at all times. good luck at your interview. thinking pink!

Hello Dale,

Thanks, Just wish my timeline is as fast as yours.

Joe

many people have posted positive experiences with the yang's. i guess it depends on your cleanliness expectations. if you decide to stay there be sure and keep your money and valuables with you at all times. good luck at your interview. thinking pink!

Hello Dale,

Joe

hello joe,

your welcome, i guess i was lucky.

Guest WenDylan

Hello Dale,

Joe

hello joe,

You should start a visa service. :P

Hello Dale,

Joe

hello joe,

You should start a visa service. :P

Dale doing it faster then the lawyer so Dale how much are you charging? hehe.

Guest WenDylan

Hello Dale,

Joe

hello joe,

You should start a visa service. :lol:

Dale doing it faster then the lawyer so Dale how much are you charging? hehe.

Probably cheaper too... hahahaha! :P :D

People have been staying at the Yang's place for a few years now. The response from people who have stayed there has been overwhelmingly positive. I can only think of two who weren't pleased. In one instance in order to meet the demand I think the Yangs sublet a suite from someone else who doesn't meet their high standards.

People have been staying at the Yang's place for a few years now. The response from people who have stayed there has been overwhelmingly positive. I can only think of two who weren't pleased. In one instance in order to meet the demand I think the Yangs sublet a suite from someone else who doesn't meet their high standards.

i agree that there have been a lot of positive posts about the yang's. i also know alot more than 2 people have been unhappy with them. most people are hesitant to post anything negative about the yang's because they will receive a lot of flack from other members. i even had several members advise me not to post about my experience at the yang's but i chose to post so that members could have more info in which to make their decision about where to stay. if we had at least received clean sheets and towels each day it would have been a more pleasant stay. i won't even get into the 5000 rmb that was stolen from us.

Guest WenDylan

i agree that there have been a lot of positive posts about the yang's. i also know alot more than 2 people have been unhappy with them. most people are hesitant to post anything negative about the yang's because they will receive a lot of flack from other members. i even had several members advise me not to post about my experience at the yang's but i chose to post so that members could have more info in which to make their decision about where to stay. if we had at least received clean sheets and towels each day it would have been a more pleasant stay. i won't even get into the 5000 rmb that was stolen from us.

there are more people that weren't satisfied, however since I won't ever be staying there... I don't really hold any good argument... but it just seems that you are right, if your words go against the majority, you open yourself to skepticism and criticism. Especially with all these goats and sheep bickering back and forth, not to mention arguing amongst themselves. :Dah: