shes a resident!!

the envelope marked with no return address came today.

she finally got her green card.

i guess it was a blessing that it took so long because she recieved her 10 year....

onward to citizenship :o

du¨­xi¨¨!! :D

Congrats. Hopefully, we're not far behind (been saying that all year)

the envelope marked with no return address came today.

she finally got her green card.

i guess it was a blessing that it took so long because she recieved her 10 year....

onward to citizenship :)

du¨­xi¨¨!! :D

Congrats. Hopefully, we're not far behind (been saying that all year)

only one thing to say Randy... infopass

if it was not for us going over the numbers at the infopass appointments we still would have been in AOS limbo.....

we made 4 infopasses the last 6 months we finally got a decent visa officer to help us out and realizing what to do to fix the problem we were in.

everyone either literallly laughed at the situation or just would not do anything about her wrong A#'s

Edited by izus (see edit history)

i will say there are a bunch of fools working at that office 3 out of 4 people dont do their job.

let me tell you how i really feel about it :blink:

so my advice is to anyone in limbo AOS

read A#s over and over on all main paperwork to be sure no one made a typo through out her process.

basically that was the main issue we had.

someone copied her number down wrong

from 6606 to 6066

we figured it out in perfect time, 28 months after her arrival, straight to 10 year. :lol:

Congrats and it's about time! We're the ones who have to suffer on their mistakes. Back then we had to wait because they sent package 3 here in the states instead of sending it to her in China which cost us time. Now we're still waiting for the 10 year GC. According to the average waiting time we should have gotten the 10 year GC already if everything went smooth.

Once again congrats!

if it was not for us going over the numbers at the infopass appointments we still would have been in AOS limbo.....

we made 4 infopasses the last 6 months we finally got a decent visa officer to help us out and realizing what to do to fix the problem we were in.

everyone either literallly laughed at the situation or just would not do anything about her wrong A#'s

There are two other things - the Ombudsman and your Congressman. I don't especially want to have to go to court with a Writ of Habeus Mandimus or whatever it is.

The infopass pass guy told us that it was on one side of someone's desk waiting to be shuffled to the other (nothing more was needed).

The Ombudsman told us that they were approving AOS applications without waiting for the name check, and they wouldn't look at it any further. The Congressman told us the same. So 90 days later, we are trying again, and expect to hear something shortly.

There are two other things - the Ombudsman and your Congressman. I don't especially want to have to go to court with a Writ of Habeus Mandimus or whatever it is.

The infopass pass guy told us that it was on one side of someone's desk waiting to be shuffled to the other (nothing more was needed).

The Ombudsman told us that they were approving AOS applications without waiting for the name check, and they wouldn't look at it any further. The Congressman told us the same. So 90 days later, we are trying again, and expect to hear something shortly.

i'd inquire again at another info pass appointment

. . . uh, okay

. . . uh, okay

peace my friend